+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: ForexCopy - an innovation in the world of trading

Banned jemy is an unknown quantity at this point jemy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Robots used in a form that can be automatically or you just as PAMM talking about you guys? My roommate and I even now there would certainly include the use of the forexcopy.

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:06 PM ----------

In this copy trade we can take advantage from the perfect one we just have to attach our account with the other one and the system will automatically open a tread in your account too as the first one was doing.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sajid1986 is an unknown quantity at this point sajid1986's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex copy system ma ap kesin achy ntrader ke copy kerty hy ager as katrading persentage goood hoti ur wo her trade pa profit kamata hy to ap us ke copy kerta ua saholat insta forex dyta hy as terh ap us ke copy kerky rozana profot kamaty hy..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aliwaris552 is an unknown quantity at this point aliwaris552's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how the adherent accompanies i mean he will have a possibility of viewing exchanges of which he takes after or at whatever point his supporter opens an exchange he likewise get the position opened.i need to know all the more about this

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex copy ek bahut hei achha option hai unn traders ke saat jinko trading nahi aati ya jinko forex mein invest karna hai aur unke paas forex ko sikhane ka time nahi hai lekin copy karne se pehle unko trader ki trades ki history jaroor dekhleni chahiye tabhi wo sahi se choose kar sakenge..

Senior Member jasmo is an unknown quantity at this point jasmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The commission Charged by trader from Forexcopy system in two ways. Firstly, Profit sharing of follower trades or Charged a fix set of commission for particular trader. Even, i like profit sharing system, where we have not paid any commission in case of loss.

Member samaraziz is an unknown quantity at this point samaraziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal me 75 percent trades sahi hote hain mene aik company ke traders ko copy kiya wo acha the per not accurate wahan ap ko adjusments karne parte hain

Senior Member guszub is an unknown quantity at this point guszub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how the forex copy if we can continuously benefit or even losses could be with us all the time and how the trader's profit share is owned by yourself or what?

Banned IFX Bella is on a distinguished road IFX Bella's Avatar
    Thanks
    Convenient list of current and previously copied trades in ForexCopy

InstaForex team has rolled out new instrument of the Forex Copy system available for the company’s clients. Now every trader and follower can make use of the list of current and past trades copied from a trader’s account to a follower’s one. From now on, ForexCopy users can keep track of their trades copied either to a trader’s account or a follower’s one in a real time mode. What’s more, they can adjust this list individually, using filters they need such as overall copied trades, certain pairs’ trades or trades closed/opened in a certain day.
    You can take advantage of the new ForexCopy option available on My traders and My followers web pages. Check out the convenience of using new version of copied trades’ list.
    InstaForex works hard to create new instruments and services so that to provide its clients with the best trading technologies.

InstaForex — flying on the wings of innovation!

Banned billy is an unknown quantity at this point billy's Avatar
    Thanks
    frankly from all my heart instaforex is just amazing if any user follow us will he pay commission on every trade or only in profit and what do you mean by following i mean he will have a chance of watching trades of which he follows or when ever his follower opens a trade as it is not their money but this follow system is good!

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

Forexcopy can be innovative way if the trader does not have time to trade or they have no ability to trade. i am aware the fact that commission tend to be priced within this and also my spouse This kind of commission enables the trader to increase the project appeal and the number of followers.
    I think many people will interested with the concept of forexcopy

Member usmantarar is an unknown quantity at this point usmantarar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You Are Right Forex Is First Legal Site Who Have Paid Many Members Just For Simple Work. . .
    I Like Forex. . .
    And Thanks Admin For Created. . .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast