+ Reply to Thread
Page 629 of 630 FirstFirst ... 129 529 579 619 627 628 629 630 LastLast
Results 6,281 to 6,290 of 6295

Thread: Hume zyada knowledge kahan se milti hai? forum ya trading?

Member sohelforex is on a distinguished road sohelforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Interesting question dear. There can a hard debate on it as well. From my opinion forum is to share traders problems and for better profit-making ways. Trading in real account is an ultimate application of all knowledge. So, both is very useful.
    Thanks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned lgarhboularbah is on a distinguished road lgarhboularbah's Avatar
    Thanks
    well i think that if you have strong in the technical analysis and you have experiement in the fx markets so you can trade at the real account but if you dont have any ideas about the forex market i think you should practice on the demo account and after you got the experience that was needed you can trade at the real account to success on the forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dog is on a distinguished road dog's Avatar
    Thanks
    i will suggest you to practice well in your demo account.look after the indicators.keep indicators for your reference.and do not trust fully on indicators.if you are confident that you can make profit in forex trading then enter into the real account with minimum capital

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well as you are newbie in forex trading then i would like to suggest you that you should have to first practice in demo account so that you can get many ideas and knowledge about forex trading . There is no difference between demo account and real account , but in demo account there is no real money. And you can also learn about forex trading in forums too here are many people who love to help you , you can clear your doubt in forums.

Senior Member kitt is on a distinguished road kitt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by medhat4forex View Post
    Advice to any novice must first learn how to manage your money, yes, that the administration of the money from my point of view is more important than learning technical analysis
    Because the poor management of money is the most important reasons for the loss of traders
    yes this is right money management is the first thing that newbies must learn before any thing most of traders lose money cause of bad money management or they do not have money management technical analysis is not enough.

Banned lishader is on a distinguished road lishader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    i will say both. Trading will give good experiences which is vital to grow. And forum is a good source of knowledge which is important to update our knowlede on the business and to improve our plans and strategies
    good in here you can see that I visit this forum recently and I found it so good, we can make a post bouns and a lot of knowledge. I always expected from bouns amount I can earn more profit

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    mera aap se sawaal hai ki sabse jayda knowledge aap ko kaha se milti hai, fourm se ya bhi trading karne se
    i will say both. Trading will give good experiences which is vital to grow. And forum is a good source of knowledge which is important to update our knowlede on the business and to improve our plans and strategies
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-13), asd567 (2018-07-17), usmani101 (2019-01-31)

Banned mohit is on a distinguished road mohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    you can get theorotical knowledge from this forum and you have to implement that knowledge into the practical one in the trading account then only you can get success

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mohit For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-13), Gshjs67 (2020-12-27), Modood (2014-07-06)

Banned zeghbadrahem is on a distinguished road zeghbadrahem's Avatar
    Thanks
    my advice to you is that you should learn first all th basics for the frex and how you can best management yuor money never risk without stop loss and if you want just prctice in demo account i gues it is the best way to get the experience

12. The Following User Says Thank You to zeghbadrahem For This Useful Post:

Modood (2014-07-06)

Junior Member mazba is on a distinguished road mazba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    welcome to this forum.First you have to know about Forex very well.Then practice in demo at least
    3 month.and you can find more and more information from google.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mazba For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-04-13), asd567 (2018-07-17), Modood (2014-07-06)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 629 of 630 FirstFirst ... 129 529 579 619 627 628 629 630 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)