+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 630 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Thread: Hume zyada knowledge kahan se milti hai? forum ya trading?

Member nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli has a spectacular aura about nurheli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A trader will gain knowledge from this forum by exchanging their ideas and thoughts with other alternative traders, so all this can be a theoretical knowledge where every time a trader trades in these markets, he gets the practical knowledge that is so necessary that each - need to get a merchant. and Each trader can obtain information from this forum by trading their specific ideas as well as ideas with different dealers but more or less all theoretical information whilst each trader's position across this individual market segment becomes useful information next very important because it is both very important to get the merchant.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forums are the best place to get good knowledge about Forex. As a member of this forum, we can get good information about Forex and can add to our knowledge with good Forex lessons. I have learned a lot about Forex from forums. Also demo accounts are good learning materials. A beginner can gain knowledge and practical experience by trading on demo accounts. I think knowledge is the power and the more we can learn and gain good knowledge, the more we will succeed in this great sector. and I think this forum is the best to get and learn to trade and I think Many people have lost their accounts but forex is not an easy way to make money in one day. You need to give him time and practice more to get perfection. in this meaningful time, you may lose your account but all this can give you a pleasant experience. and I think experience is the most valuable investment in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt has a spectacular aura about firaunt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well because you are a beginner in Forex trading then I might prefer to advise you that you should really first follow in demo account to ensure that you will be able to get some ideas and knowledge about Forex trading. There is no difference between a demo account and a real account, but in a demo account there is no cash. And you will also be able to learn about Forex trading in forums also allow me to share some people who like to come out to make it easier, you will be able to clear your doubts in forums. and We will get a lot of knowledge from this forum. Therefore if the general discussion of forex is not, we will not know the knowledge. So this forum makes us a merchant, because here we get all points. And the demo is for practice.

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well because you are a beginner in Forex trading, then I would like to advise you you should really first follow a demo account so you will be able to acquire some concepts and knowledge about Forex trading. There is no difference between a demo account and a real account, but in a demo account there is no real cash. And you will also learn about Forex trading in forums also allow me to share most of the people who love to help you, you will remove your doubts in the forum. and you can find very good information about this business on many websites and forums that provide forex information. then you should try trading demos for a period of time to get a good experience in this business before you can start your real trading.

Member tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur has a spectacular aura about tikukur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good job. The knowledge of this forum by exchanging their ideas and thoughts with other traders, but all of this is theoretical knowledge when when a trader trades in these markets he gets a very important practical knowledge. and forex is the best and easiest way to get and learn, there is a lot of knowledge, skills and business methods, we can get lots of experience for good trade, if we have skill and experience for good trade then we can generate a lot of profit in a short time , in this way we can make a successful business person.

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are familiar with technical analysis, then you must be an expert. Experts should always try to follow trade discipline, so technical analysis is more important than MM. MM is basic and can easily learn in minutes and may get practice in the demo. Maybe I'm wrong. One in a trading account then only you can get success and I think we can get knowledge from both sources because I think both are very useful for us and also I think this forum is a very useful forum and this forum gives us a bonus great and we can learn many things from this forum also this forum gives us more cents in per post compared to other forums also i like and really like with forex.

Member kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut has a spectacular aura about kontut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Have several ways to learn. I think that after the first Forum and need to trade. But if we work in the Forum, you can learn a lot about it. However, if you start trading, make sure that there are some details that will all lose something. and I think from both we can gain knowledge and skills. Because if you post the forum then I think it increases your knowledge and English proficiency and also increases your typing speed. So in terms of trading you also gain a broad knowledge and business idea of fighting.

Member hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx will become famous soon enough hansfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Any speculator can gain an understanding of using this forum simply by exchanging their own tips and thought processes with additional merchants but all of this can be a theoretical understanding when every time a speculator's investments with most of these individual markets will gain a functional understanding and more. important and both are equally important to speculators. and I think both ways are good to know forex trading. because in the forum we read many good things and many good strategies about forex and we learn about the indicators. then we trade forex and apply these things and take experience. so both are good.

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,351 Times in 2,470 Posts
    We get knowledge from both the forum and by trading also. Forums are the key to get the commission knowledge and when you execute these knowledge you execute in the trading platform so both are interrelated to each other and both of them have their own part as a forex trader

10. The Following User Says Thank You to FM2127 For This Useful Post:

zk090 (2018-06-30)

Junior Member GUJJARBABA is on a distinguished road GUJJARBABA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the trading forum is the very help full for the traders to learn the trading. it is the best option of the traders to learn the trading and earn the money.because from forum you can share the idea and opinion of the professionals.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 630 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 551 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)