+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 715 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: How to become a successful part time forex trader.

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you suggests my suggestion i will ask you guys to use sony ericson experia x8 which wille nables you to very very easy access to you people and nokia 97 also good but if we compare both snoy ericson is better.Blackberry,Samsung etc and install the trader application.Although moible rrading is good feature,it wont be as good as we trade in computer,since the charts wont be so gisible and many other small discomforts.
    and foreign exchange trading could be a nice method to supplement your income.,a few individuals work in exchange ,for a few time, an efficient businessman,,,and if you're honest and exertions tend to make you terribly successful and bright future, as half timers.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gagap will become famous soon enough gagap will become famous soon enough gagap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think it requires three things to be a sucessful trader these are being knowledge, being experinced,and able to gather enough investment. If you have enough balance in your account you can longer stay in market and more chances of getting your losss recovered. and in doing my forex trading trading with only part-time, because to be a successful trader does not have to trade full time, but with perseverance and confidence by trading part-time then one trade can be successful, even by trading part-time to avoid the risk of greed .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I personally think that if we do part time trade, we can't always follow market movement. So i think part time trade have some risk for trade. But If we do long trade in part time, i think it is not risk and we can do money management. And you can success in forex trading market. and i think its not easy to be traders. As all people do. , if your profit is satisfactory then start real trading. For part time trading all the time management is on you , there are no hard and fast rules First you need to study some books relating to Forex trading and then do some demo trading

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think , it is depend on our hard work if we do hardly study about forex trading gain knowledge and experience we can easily get success as doing part time trading . Forex is a very profitable business we can earn good profit in short time . Forex need good knowledge , high skill and experience . if we have these things we can get success in Forex as part time trading . Forex is the best business of the world ..

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Although you absolutely really undoubtedly are a part-time or full-time investors, in order to make success in currency trading, you need to have a lot of knowledge and info for that. Experience is designed for earning money forex trading, money and risk management you need to have. yes bahi jan my be forex ko part time he karta hon part time forex be ayk boht he ache cheez hy but my samjta hon ky jab he meri study conplete ho jay to my is ko full time kar lo ga abe to part time sy he mery sary akrjat pory ho rhy hyn

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    part time krke hi success hue hai kyuki forex ko full time hi cahiye hota hai. kyuki forex mai boht hi mind ki jarurat hoti hai. aur hmesha forex ko full time hi krna chahiye.ek lahz se jo student hain ya jo log job kartey un k ley part trading bhi best hai kiu kay main bhi part time kerta hun or isi say mere akhrajat puray hotay hain per mene socha hai jese hi meri study complete hogi main forex ko full time kerlu ga kiun kay ab trading kiay bgair mera din nahi guzarta hai or mera to target bhi expert trader ki tara he bay

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to become a successful part time trader we should have to practice first on demo account at least 6 months then start doing trading on real account. forex trading requires knowledge, skills, techniques and experience and it is possible when we give more and more time to trading. and We become a success par time Forex trader in the Forex trading.When i work in the other place or in the office then i trade in the forex market. There are no problem about that because there are no need for the huge time.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mein jo bhi trader new hain wo muj se pochta hain ka forex mein success kasa get ki jati hai tu main un ko just ek hai jawab deta ho ka forex k bara mein ziada se ziada learning kren aur forex ka bara mein experience ko get krna forex k bara mein apni skills aur mind ko improve kren aur market ki condition ka bara mein har waqat aap k pata hona chaya.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the Forex is great choice as half time business and you also try this business regarding the rest of life and likewise the good supply of information. I recommend to you which you learn first the Forex trading if you need to earn the money using the Forex trading since the knowledge is extremely necessary inside the Forex trading along together using out knowledge you can't get success inside the trading.

Member tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu will become famous soon enough tarzhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To become a successful trader first practice on the demo account at least 14 days and also try to learn more and more regarding the Forex. Should avoid the mistakes during the forex trading. It is very good for the jobless person to earn the money. and Forex treading is a very easy way to earn. Forex treading really need to know about Forex business. So to be a successful treader one need study and gain knowledge about Forex treading. Learn and earn in Forex business.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 715 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)