+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: EA Programmer

Banned suzonbmw03 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbmw03's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many of my clients are sharing their secret strategy or concept or indicator or formula with me. So I don't go for selling of EAs or Robots myself, as it would not be a good business ethics. I hope you would understand.we must menyaipkan many ways that we can get so much knowledge and input in making this EA in order to be better in its use.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Mas is on a distinguished road Mas's Avatar
    Thanks
    should be if we are going to make a robot, we must menyaipkan many ways that we can get so much knowledge and input in making this EA in order to be better in its use

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Keramik is an unknown quantity at this point Keramik's Avatar
    Thanks
    better if we are going to make an EA then we have to adjust to what we can so that we can get good results in a trade that would we do in a real account with us so that we will be safe in use

Senior Member Tsaqif is on a distinguished road Tsaqif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A program has been designed to help a trader who might add to our funds in any conditions should help the trader to get a good result and many pasa every transaction made

Junior Member natasha55 is an unknown quantity at this point natasha55's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by raajfx View Post
    Hello Everybody,

Myself Raaj an EA programmer. Means I don't sell any EAs or Robots or Indicators.

I develop/create EA based on the concept or idea or strategy or formula or indicator of my clients.

Many of my clients are sharing their secret strategy or concept or indicator or formula with me. So I don't go for selling of EAs or Robots myself, as it would not be a good business ethics. I hope you would understand.

If you have any strategy or idea or concept or indicator of your own and then I can develop an Robot based on that.

Thanking you

Raaj
    Trichy - Tamil Nadu - India - Asia

raajfx@gmail.com
    0091 - 9787 000 777
    www.facebook.com/raaj.fx/

Hello, Raj...
    are you familiar with fibo modified version?
    I do not need an ea, at the moment...
    but I'm looking for an advanced fibo indicator...
    that's different than the custom mt4 fibo...

there are few things I want to be included in the fibo to suit my trading style...
    do you think you can do get your hands on it?

Is this a free service for india-forex forum?

Member forexmaster is on a distinguished road forexmaster's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    मेटा व्यापारी इस समय हमें ज्ञात सबसे शक्तिशाली व्यापार मंच है। इस व्यापार टर्मिनल के साथ एक बहुत लचीला है और परिष्कृत प्रोग्रामिंग भाषा से सुसज्जित mql, तुम एक स्वचालित व्यापार के लिए एक महान अवसर देता है। mql एक प्रोग्रामिंग भाषा c के लिए समान है तथापि रोबोटों एक्सटेंशन परिष्कृत और विश्वसनीय के लिए लेखन की आवश्यकता के साथ व्यापार। हर दिन, अधिक से अधिक दलालों, निजी व्यापारियों और पसंद का एक मंच के रूप में उपयोग, करें मेटा व्यापारी भी बड़े वित्तीय संस्थानों।

Junior Member cash4u is an unknown quantity at this point cash4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello, i have make this thread to ask the admin to make a section here in mt5 forum for instaforex traders, and offer us a team who will make EA, i know there is a lot of EA programmers here can help us and we are ready to pay for every EA so please members if you are agree with me right it here than we PM the admin about it.

Member badrussh is an unknown quantity at this point badrussh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MQL Service is a site where you will find a professional help in MetaTrader programming. We specialize in developing of Expert Advisors (EA), Custom Indicators and Scripts according to requirements of our clients. We also sell most common trading solutions in our shop.

MetaTrader is the most powerful trading platform at this moment known to us. This trading terminal, equipped with a very flexible and sophisticated programming language MQL, gives you a great opportunity for an automatic trading. MQL is a programming language similar to C, however with extensions required for writing sophisticated and reliable trading robots. Every day, more and more brokers, private traders and even large financial institutions use MetaTrader as a platform of choice.

This site is created by two active traders, who are programming in MQL since a long time. We provide our service based on our experience and algorithms we are using in our live trading. These proven solutions guarantee a high quality and reliability. We actively help to test the algorithm and our toolbox includes extensive logging and debugging support.

Junior Member johny subiarto is an unknown quantity at this point johny subiarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MetaTrader is the most powerful trading platform at this moment known to us. This trading terminal, equipped with a very flexible and sophisticated programming language MQL, gives you a great opportunity for an automatic trading. MQL is a programming language similar to C, however with extensions required for writing sophisticated and reliable trading robots. Every day, more and more brokers, private traders and even large financial institutions use MetaTrader as a platform of choice.

Junior Member raajfx is an unknown quantity at this point raajfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Red face EA Programmer

Hello Everybody,

Myself Raaj an EA programmer. Means I don't sell any EAs or Robots or Indicators.

I develop/create EA based on the concept or idea or strategy or formula or indicator of my clients.

Many of my clients are sharing their secret strategy or concept or indicator or formula with me. So I don't go for selling of EAs or Robots myself, as it would not be a good business ethics. I hope you would understand.

If you have any strategy or idea or concept or indicator of your own and then I can develop an Robot based on that.

Thanking you

Raaj
    Trichy - Tamil Nadu - India - Asia

raajfx@gmail.com
    0091 - 9787 000 777
    www.facebook.com/raaj.fx/

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4