+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 187 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1867

Thread: Always Aim for Small Consistent Daily Profits.

Trusted Member neil92 will become famous soon enough neil92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji haan aap ki baat sahi hai smaal aur consistent profit se hi humein yaha achchi earning ho sakti hai aur achcha experience mil sakta hai aur hum risk bhi kam karte hai is tarah se ye ek achchi stratgey hai bhai ji.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    make consistent profits is the aim of us all, and I think that is consistent small gains every day I think it was very good, do not always expect a big advantage in the market forex, we will be trading with high risk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mudasir4 is an unknown quantity at this point mudasir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    Han bilkul ap ne sahi kaha hai humy chaye ka daily kuch na kuch profit banain chaye koi small amount hi kun na ho wo amount khud hi kuch dair ka bad ak big amount main change ho jaye gi jiss sa hum phr big earning bhi kar sakin gay bs koshih Karin ka loss na ho aur profit ziada sa ziada ho. jiss sa humra confident bhi bhray ga aur hum success hasil kar sakin gay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shekhar is an unknown quantity at this point shekhar's Avatar
    Thanks
    honestly, until now i am not able yet to make profit consistently from this trading forek market business but i will never give up because i am sure if i keep learning and keep practicing in this trading business then i think one day i will be able to be a successful trader.

Member forexdestiny2016 is on a distinguished road forexdestiny2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes., we should take a consistent small profit within our trading and try to avoid taking a big profit in long time. It could burned up your account. Set the reasonable target suitable with your trading account size.

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mustafa4242 View Post
    In forex market trading always aim for small consistant daily profits is necessary for account running if this is not mannaged then it is harmful and not be gained the aim of forex trading yes knowledge moneymanagment are necessary for this purpose
    it is true, because in the forex business profit will always be proportional to the risk. so if we have a small profit goal, of course risk will also be small. and if we could get a small profit consistently, I am sure it will develop a capital that we use to trade. so that's the best way to trade, should give priority to the consistency, not the amount of profit that we get.

Member Kipiko is an unknown quantity at this point Kipiko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aiming of small and consistence is the best thing that happens to me because I usually make sure that my account does not have too much pressure in action when my trades are on thus making it safe to feed me for a long time

Senior Member ranjit.angel is on a distinguished road ranjit.angel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it's specially for the newbie traders, those who just joins the forex business and just after joining they think they are invincible, such kind of attitude should always be avoided. we can never think that we can never lose in here. many trader already have lost huge money due to such kind of negligent so better always trade with precautions and confidence not ovrr confidence.

Member mustafa4242 is an unknown quantity at this point mustafa4242's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex market trading always aim for small consistant daily profits is necessary for account running if this is not mannaged then it is harmful and not be gained the aim of forex trading yes knowledge moneymanagment are necessary for this purpose

Senior Member Fxwin is on a distinguished road Fxwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex me consistency ke sath dail basis par small profit bhi earn ki jaati hai to month ke end me hum apne capital ko double kar sakte hai, aur ye forex traders ke liye achchi earning hogi, forex traders ko low risk ke sath small small profit ko collect karne ke baare me focus karna chahiye.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 187 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)