+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 730 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 7296

Thread: Is This Your First Investment in Forex ?

Senior Member Hamza Lodhi is an unknown quantity at this point Hamza Lodhi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well phele to Forex me humhe sikhna chahye hai or knowledge hasil karni chahye hai or trading sikhna chahye hai. hum Forex me invest kar sakte hai Forex me posting kar k daily aur acha bonus kama sakte hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ahsan.jabbar45 is an unknown quantity at this point ahsan.jabbar45's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah! this is true that many people invest directly in real account without learning Forex trading.A trader should learn Forex trading for more then 6 months then he should start the trade on real account. Demo trading is very helpful so the beginners should learn through demo trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member misssoozy is on a distinguished road misssoozy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the guy might want to say to the newbies to start in Forex with a demo account and then put their money to trade with the balance so that the chances of loss may be decreased and also can learn the basic skills through this time.we are totally agreed with him and also with the suggestions.

Banned conterpaint is an unknown quantity at this point conterpaint's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes first of all try and learn sensible knowledge concerning forex trading. open demo account then put a trade with this account for 1 month and throughout this era try and learn a lot of and a lot of knowledge concerning forex. when you sense perfect then open real account you should with minim 100$ investment

Banned newbietol is an unknown quantity at this point newbietol's Avatar
    Thanks
    i believe forex trader desires proper knowledge and experience regarding forex trading, while not these qualities an individual will not become a reliable trader as well as for learning demo account happens to be the just easiest and sensible means. thanks

Banned saosau is an unknown quantity at this point saosau's Avatar
    Thanks
    I suggest before investing in or trading with a demo account connection investing in forex first .. it is an ability to profit others then need luck and not only with the knowledge and fatigue. .. We can enhance our talent and arent you.

Senior Member polresta is an unknown quantity at this point polresta's Avatar
    Thanks
    i'm a full time trader and that i create it as my main supply income, and that i compiled a call regarding it as a result of i will see a very good probability at this business, and i've been trading for a few years and i'm still here as forex trader, and that i hope that build a smart issue within the whole future until i probably will make my very own business

Senior Member Faisalmian is on a distinguished road Faisalmian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sub sey pahly to mey bhi demo pe hi kaam kia tha jis ko karny me ny buhat enjoy bhi kia our jab mey ney real account pe kaam start kia tha to me ney pahli baar 27$ ki invest sey kia tha jis me mujy profit bhi hova our loss bhi...

Senior Member Werre1992 is an unknown quantity at this point Werre1992's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well practice kary Forex business you should not invest in your real account demo dear trade main knowledge ki hi zarurt hoti hai trader ko ye hi chahiye k invest say pehly demo main account seventh month you will control your own business well in the end forex is so risky and we must trade with just small pieces to protect our capital. so the best way to improve your trading and gain a good experience in this market is to trade more and more in a demo account or even in a real account with small capital .,you should trial for jab perfection ajaye to wo real main aye taky uski trade usy profit dy kar jaye At first your

Senior Member restore is an unknown quantity at this point restore's Avatar
    Thanks
    a trader ought to learn forex trading for couple months then he ought to begin the trade on real account. needed to learn and fundamentals of forex to not miss the begining of career.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 730 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)