+ Reply to Thread
Page 901 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 401 801 851 891 899 900 901 902 903 911 951 1001 ... LastLast
Results 9,001 to 9,010 of 10343

Thread: Are you satisfied by your Forex earning?

Banned lasker is an unknown quantity at this point lasker's Avatar
    Thanks
    For those traders who have been plunged into the world of forex trading, but a failure and loss. I then come to awaken you from adversity, traumatic, the failure so you can get up again and together to achieve success in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rupudas is an unknown quantity at this point rupudas's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am partially very happy for the money from this Forex trading business. it is a source of people income now a days. I am getting some money from this business and this is very good for me to make money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member prem73 is an unknown quantity at this point prem73's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am a new trader so i do not can earn sufficient money. but i am not completely satisfied with my performence as see there is loot room for important and i am concentrating in removing few weekness.

Senior Member havic is an unknown quantity at this point havic's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am satisfy from Forex because Forex does not give punish with out any fault If I do a fault then it gives me a punish in the form of loss. In the sense of learning I am learning it and I am satisfy from Forex..

Member jamalmolla5 is on a distinguished road jamalmolla5's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah I am fully satiesfied with my forex earning because every month I make profit around 400 dollar and I hope it is enough for my family

Senior Member modu01 is an unknown quantity at this point modu01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes , i am really very satisfied with my forex earning because the profit which i made by doing trading is just impossible for me by doing other works.

Senior Member mouradyaw is an unknown quantity at this point mouradyaw's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am stasfied with my earning because i am in profit even if the profit is too small but i invest the money in my trading account and my capital will be big than this capital and i will be more statisfied with my earning i pprefer to get the low profit better than loss capital or part of capital.

Banned clark kent will become famous soon enough clark kent's Avatar
    Thanks
    I did not execute bad in previous times few several weeks i began dealing, but i am not absolutely fulfilled with my efficiency as i see there is lot space for enhancement and i am focusing in eliminating few weeknesses i seen in my previous deals.

Member miraz074 is an unknown quantity at this point miraz074's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good site after joining forex i am earning a very big amount of profit , some time i make more than a 50k in a month just because of forex trading . I just really love forex trading and forex changed my life.

Member solidperson is on a distinguished road solidperson's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i m actually satisfied with my recent earning ..last 3 months i m making averagely 200$+and i think which is very much good amount for me..if we can earn continuously then we get our confidence back ..it's very important for us to keep the consistency

+ Reply to Thread
Page 901 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 401 801 851 891 899 900 901 902 903 911 951 1001 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)