+ Reply to Thread
Page 983 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 483 883 933 973 981 982 983 984 985 993 1033 ... LastLast
Results 9,821 to 9,830 of 10343

Thread: Are you satisfied by your Forex earning?

Banned Fahad is on a distinguished road Fahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes now a days i am satisfied with my forex earnings, earlier that i faced a lot of loss in the forex market but know i do trade with my own mind and after observing the market trend

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear now i am the student and the monthly student expenses is the more then the 100 dollars i can earn the 100 dollar from the forex trading that is why i satisfied from the forex trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahi jo be trader achi or best trading karta ha wo apni trading sa zorar satisfated ho ga es laya to min be trading ko join kar ka boht he zada kush hoon or muja trading kanran ka boht zada maza a rha ha esi laya to muja trading achi or best lagti ha.

Member Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill has a spectacular aura about Maham Gill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Here maximum people are Forex traders and everyone i think are trading in the market.Till now are you satisfied with your Forex earning ?- please do share with us your experience .Me is a new trader and till not achieved that position.
    yess of course main bahi apne trading sa boht zada satifiested hoon q k main na jub trading start ke the to us waqa main trading ka bara main kuch be nahi janta tha esi waja sa to main na trading main boht sara profit eared kar laya ah.

Banned nurhidayah is on a distinguished road nurhidayah's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by syedraza View Post
    As a new member, I am glad the foreign currency income. I have basic skills to achieve maximum profit in foreign currency and work hard every practice, and now so glad I am with the exchange of my income. I want to stay with Forex.

forex trading is to implement this we should be able to customize each stage there are a few rules that are clear and in line with our trading levels to be adjusted to market conditions that would make our trading more attractive and better, so we can understand the market properly

Member syedraza is an unknown quantity at this point syedraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a new member, I am glad the foreign currency income. I have basic skills to achieve maximum profit in foreign currency and work hard every practice, and now so glad I am with the exchange of my income. I want to stay with Forex.

Junior Member tanjim7 is an unknown quantity at this point tanjim7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am so much satisfied with forex income. forex currency trading is a profitable business. if you can trade carefully. you should analyze data, analyze the strategy, gather information, collecting latest news about the stock then you can earn money easily. its very difficult for the beginners. that's why at first beginners didn't get satisfied.

Senior Member SWAPNA is an unknown quantity at this point SWAPNA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No , I don't satisfied from my Forex earning .I want to increase my earnings . I works hard for this . Now my main work is learning and practice . I want to a millionaire from forex trading .Now I am in learning period and earnings is very low .So that I am not satisfied ,but I am satisfied when I would be a millionaire .

Member kaji will become famous soon enough kaji will become famous soon enough kaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Razu View Post
    I trade Forex from 1 years. I am fully satisfy for my earning. Per month i earn 40-50% profit my invest. It is very profitable business. I am full time trader.
    It is a remarkable achievement for a trader who trades for a year. I also have to trade for a year but I have not been able to generate a consistent profit. maybe you could share with us strategies in this forum...

Senior Member one.ra is an unknown quantity at this point one.ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, i am satisfied by forex trading earning. forex is a good earning forum. it makes profit quickly. it is also a earning and learning forum. i think forex is profitable for me. for make a good profit i work hear and get a good income from hear.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 983 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 483 883 933 973 981 982 983 984 985 993 1033 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)