+ Reply to Thread
Page 511 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 509 510 511 512 513 521 561 611 1011 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,110 of 10343

Thread: Are you satisfied by your Forex earning?

Member letmegoo is an unknown quantity at this point letmegoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
    I do not get to win now.I am still in the process of learning forex trading.But I realize fictitious profits on a demo account and I am happy to achieve this profit.And certainly I am learning from my losses and winnings fun and I feel in the trade.
    it's good to be satisfied for your profits but i hope you to be satisfied after a loss as well a profit, the combination of Forex trading is based
    on risk, so after closing your position it's better to accept the result whatever you've achieved profit or loss cause that may affect your feelings in the next position, good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned fxultra is on a distinguished road fxultra's Avatar
    Thanks
    When the issue of money is involved there is no when we will say that maximum satisfication could be obtained,but we can virtually say that we are contented with our earnings.am contented with my forex earnings for now since i can use the money earned to solve some of my basic needs.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rapunzel is an unknown quantity at this point rapunzel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not get to win now.I am still in the process of learning forex trading.But I realize fictitious profits on a demo account and I am happy to achieve this profit.And certainly I am learning from my losses and winnings fun and I feel in the trade.

Senior Member madridista is an unknown quantity at this point madridista's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that i'am satisfied by my forex earning and trading. I am a studet and its my part time trading business. it is give me enough amount within a short time to expense. If i will fail to make profit then i try and try. At last forex is better than other trading site... .

Senior Member malikzohaib is an unknown quantity at this point malikzohaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am very happy with my trading knowledge and I think over time I have learned a lot and have a lot to learn. And I'm making enough money from forex and will also be trying to make

Senior Member msaefd is an unknown quantity at this point msaefd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that it depends on your thinking what can satisfy you so trading is my part time work it give me enough the money to meett my expenses in a very shorters times, its helpfuly and i am happy with this as well !!

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am happy with my trading. I will never blame or dissatisfied when I was a little deserved it because they just mirror of our hard work. This is a suitable method for me

Junior Member asaecerr is an unknown quantity at this point asaecerr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i still not satisfied as my aim is to collect at least 100k within a 5 years. now my profit is slow due to slow markets movement even gold now slowly within this two week no major rally in the gold. i just get from sell eu and long auusd. this week my target is to get 300 pips really !

Senior Member divergence007 is an unknown quantity at this point divergence007's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think no traders can be satisfied with what they are dealing so even if I am not satisfied with what I have because there are a lot of income that we may live to have or even make money in avery great way.

Member Avenger is an unknown quantity at this point Avenger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been dealing only from previous few several weeks and although I have not created large earnings but I am doing okay and I know that there is no brief cut to achievements and it needs some time to encounter to be effective.I am pleased with my performance so far.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 511 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 509 510 511 512 513 521 561 611 1011 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)