+ Reply to Thread
Page 506 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 6 406 456 496 504 505 506 507 508 516 556 606 1006 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,060 of 10343

Thread: Are you satisfied by your Forex earning?

Member Almagik Ahlawy is an unknown quantity at this point Almagik Ahlawy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course certainly satisfied to earn Forex because not only Akspeny money but also Akspeny information and a lot of good qualities that make me deal with people from all over the world
    And teach me how to act in difficult situations and teach me self-reliance and to my intelligence

---------- Post added at 08:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Of course certainly satisfied to earn Forex because not only earn me money but also earn me information and a lot of good qualities that make me deal with people from all over the world
    And teach me how to act in difficult situations and teach me self-reliance and to my intelligence

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned muhin_123 is on a distinguished road muhin_123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, i am satisfied with my forex earning.most of time i am get profited .but some time i can't profited.but all in all i am satisfied with my forex income.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member VERO is an unknown quantity at this point VERO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was not too satisfied with my income in forex business, because only a few times I can withdraw money in a month if I can get 2000 USD then I will be very satisfied with my income in the forex business, I wanted to be a millionaire to join in this forex business. and hopefully we can all realize our dreams respectively.

Banned nusratjahan9876 is an unknown quantity at this point nusratjahan9876's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am earning from Forex. but, i am still not hppy with my earning. i need to earn more from Forex. i am tying. hope one day will come when i will be able to earn a lot form Forex.and its the good decision to reinvest some amount of profit for increase your capital, it will help you to earn more profit and you will take less risk if you will have large capital in your account.

Senior Member Muhammad Sohail is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad Sohail's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am satisfied with my forex trading but there are many defisencing are there in me i want to remove tham by learning about forex.. And i will countinue learning process in forex...

Senior Member malikumar786 is an unknown quantity at this point malikumar786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am satisfied by my Forex earning because we are not always in profit we give our time and also we have our investment which we always worried to loss so we are mantally disturb all the time during doing Forex and this a reason for satisfaction

Junior Member subhan1 is an unknown quantity at this point subhan1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading is my part time work it give me enough money to meet my expenses in a very short time. In future i will try to enhance my earning.I think I could have done better in my trading .my expenses in a very short time. In future i will try to enhance my earning. Forex is best at all.

Senior Member abdulsamad is an unknown quantity at this point abdulsamad's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i am quite satisfy in forex trading because i m experience trader and i know that how can i earn profit by trading and i m earning profit in forex trading.i am now expert in forex trading and easily got profit through forex trading. so i satisfied forex earning.

Member Almagik Ahlawy is an unknown quantity at this point Almagik Ahlawy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Surely I must be Radi anything either the gain or loss is in the end a nice game, but on a personal level I am very satisfied to trade on Forex and much Oahbha and thank God I'm always winning on Forex

Senior Member ghuffarahmad is an unknown quantity at this point ghuffarahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, i am very satisfied in forex trading. Because it is a very best online business i have ever had. As i am a newbie so my daily earnings are 6 dollars which is enough for me as a newbie.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 506 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 6 406 456 496 504 505 506 507 508 516 556 606 1006 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)