+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 1001 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 10343

Thread: Are you satisfied by your Forex earning?

Senior Member rahu is an unknown quantity at this point rahu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i am 100% satisfied with this business because this helps to cover my pocket money and i take this business as a part time job because if i take this a full time then there is possibility to loss my all capital and i am become a poor ..so i have other job and in part time i do this and get maximum benefits ,.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jhg is an unknown quantity at this point jhg's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rinjani View Post
    I am not satisfied, because it has not been able to generate profits consistently, Experience is such a knowledge or skill which you can gain by remaining for more time in a field. Here in Forex traders get experience on each step, though it is wining or losing moment
    Now I do not get a lot of profit, and get a little.
    All I'm doing this is the process I have experienced in Forex trading, and of course I will continue to try to make in the future be able to get better results than they are now.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member px4ev is an unknown quantity at this point px4ev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No. I am not satisfied. Because I have not Enough knowledge about this. Still I am learning.

Senior Member radhika is on a distinguished road radhika's Avatar
    Thanks
    Satisfied or I not suppose it depends on how we are grateful for what God has given us. If we never feel grateful, then we will never be satisfied. And vice versa. It is better if we are always thankful that we do not add to the burden of our trading.

Banned shahzadg786 is an unknown quantity at this point shahzadg786's Avatar
    Thanks
    pehaly mai apni trading se khush nahi tha ku kay mai kafi loss mai chala gya tha phir maine isko sekha or dobra kaam karna strat kia to phir muje acha respons mila or mai is mai pasia kaama leta hon or mai or bhi is kaam ko mazeed sekh raha hon tak k mai or achay treeqay se kaam kar sako or pasia kama sako or mai bohat khush hon

Banned dilljeet is on a distinguished road dilljeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes yes ofcors i realy satisfied by my forex earning. kiun k mari zroriat ju puri ho rahi hain forex sy

Banned hasmo will become famous soon enough hasmo's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i am now able to make profit from this market regularly. although this amount is not so much for me. However i am no happy whit this because i know if i deposit more than also cane make more too.

Banned rkumar560 is on a distinguished road rkumar560's Avatar
    Thanks
    nahi bhai abhi main forex se satisfied nahi hun kyunki abhi mujhe forex se achha earning nahi ho paa rha hai isliye mein abhi earning ki talash mein hun.

Banned khoroto2013 is an unknown quantity at this point khoroto2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    no i am not satisfied as i am in losses at present but want to improve and cut my losses and should generate a consistent profit in my trading and i hope to learn more and trade well in my future trade

Member DianWilch is an unknown quantity at this point DianWilch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex Trading is in fact quite a broad subject and also there is plenty to know. The truth is, even the wealthiest Forex traders on the planet don't know all the things there is to understand about Forex, the fact is. Plenty of studying is required to become a gainful ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 1001 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)