+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 609 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 10343

Thread: Are you satisfied by your Forex earning?

Senior Member ninofx is an unknown quantity at this point ninofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well certainly my dear, with me I’d like to believe that I am not satisfied with my earning in Forex trading as i am not able to make the earning even to meet my trading expenditures like electricity bill, Internet bill etc. Hence some times i feel very bad about this. But i hope soon this will end and i will start making profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Absolutely my dear, for me, I surely do believe that i did earn some profits money my last traded in forex market but all my earning was little,but its good step to make earning money profits in first year trading forex and i want to do more working to be do earn more profits from my trading forex in next time trading and on the future.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gity is an unknown quantity at this point gity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well naturally, my dear, in fact I do consider that now i am satisfied in my forex earnings . I am a students and it trade with forex business , forex is my part time trade and i am very satisfied in my earn . I think forex is a good business in the world . So it is very sutiable for me i think.

Senior Member ninofx is an unknown quantity at this point ninofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    well my bro, generally I definitely do think that i still try to increase my earning in forex trading , because until now i still not satisfied with my earning in forex market , i hope in next time i can make much money with my real trading account I think .

Member smmehedi is on a distinguished road smmehedi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't see it that way actually and i love to do these business and that's why i do it . There is no other reasons behind these . More over i don't invest my capital in these business , i invest my time and my thought for these . So i am learning these business for three years .

Member Forex123 is on a distinguished road Forex123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am satisfied with mt trading and earning. I am a student and trading is my part time work it give me enough money to meet my expenses in a very short time.mere liye student rahte huye hi itna earning kafi hain..

Banned gity is an unknown quantity at this point gity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes of course personally, I clearly agree with you and i think that I'm still not satisfied with the profits that I make because it is too small not enough to have a better life but I still need to go through the learning process and practice long enough to experience and earn more

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that everyone has their past time in their forex trading, either it ending with happy or sadness. That moment will make us become more alert and more careful in future. And we must learn from our past mistake is the best recipe to succeed.

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    hanji yahan market me loss mujhe bhi bahut hore hai,market me kuch bhi samajh nahi aara hai ki yahan par kaise kama karna hoga,ye business ko achhe se soch samajhakr chalna hoga tabhi yahan achha kar sakenge..
    market ko samjhna jaruri hota hai tabhi to trader yaha se kama pata hai trader market ko tabhi samjh sakta hai jab trader yaha par time spend karta hai mehnat ke sath kaam karta hai market ko samjhna hi jaruri hota hai

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes absolutely certainly my dear I definitely do believe that to me i start the forex trading some month before and i try to earn from forex trading but i am fail.i am not satsfied my earning from forex.forex trading is a best world online business but every one do not success in forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 119 159 209 609 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)