+ Reply to Thread
Page 1009 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 9 509 909 959 999 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1019 ... LastLast
Results 10,081 to 10,090 of 10343

Thread: Are you satisfied by your Forex earning?

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    main abhi forex mein naya hun aur abhi demo account mein practice kar raha hun.jab mai real account use karunga tab main kak se kam $5 kamana chahta hun.abhi main is forum mein posting kar raha hun aur bonus collect kar raha hu.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wazwaz is on a distinguished road wazwaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, I'm not happy with my winnings achieved recently, because all negative last time you win $ 4 and lost then $ 49, similar to the former if the profit is good and I was satisfied with my earnings from forex, with wishes that avoids each and every one of us the crisis that befalls him and make good profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    main abhi forex mein naya hun aur abhi demo account practice kar raha hun.abhi main is forum mein posting kar raha hun real account ke liye.main har roj kam se kam $10 kamana chahta hun.mujhe trading karna achha lagta hai aur main hamesha trading karta rahunga.

Member younesjoe will become famous soon enough younesjoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Here maximum people are Forex traders and everyone i think are trading in the market.Till now are you satisfied with your Forex earning ?- please do share with us your experience .Me is a new trader and till not achieved that position.
    yes good question to be satislied i should have i big capitale for exemple 10.000 $ and just one position in day you can generat a good profit if it's give you a satisfed and without stress

Member anoha will become famous soon enough anoha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quite frankly I'm not far enough Rady for beginning and I learned a great Forex and still remains much to learn, which followed a definite method is not perfect, but with time I think I will be most successful at Forex the intensity of my love to him and Haoy fun when I sit in front of chart

Senior Member rookie001 will become famous soon enough rookie001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    On a daily basis ... yes. On the whole on weekly basis ... no. It is quite a problem how your performance does not amount up to a targeted figure. That requires consistency and consistency does not come cheap ... it has its price ... you always gotta be on the alert ... you can never afford to be off-guard. I don't mourn if I miss a set up and as they say, I am content if a trade is missed, I don't at all try to chase it ... but in consistency you can't afford that. You gotta take everything that market has to offer.

Banned sajid is on a distinguished road sajid's Avatar
    Thanks
    Many traders come in daily forex market.But i think all are not profitable in this business.Unfortunately,i am one them.
    This month i can not satisfied with my forex trading earning.

Happy Trading

Banned silenteyes is on a distinguished road silenteyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am much satisfied with my earning due to forex as it has made me to pay all my expenses including my education expenditures. Now I am making progress in real trading and will be trying my new method in real account in next month and then earning will increase for sure.

Member fxlover is on a distinguished road fxlover's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i always satisfied with forex if i do not make any money in a specific month. now i can not earn continuously for lack of equity. so i emphasis in my study now and try to learn different technique. hope in future i make money monthly from forex.

Junior Member fxmithun is an unknown quantity at this point fxmithun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi friends,.. I am totally new in forex business and new in the forum. So I have no any earning from the forex business. But I would like to earn and learn from this forum...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1009 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 9 509 909 959 999 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1019 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)