+ Reply to Thread
Page 1001 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 501 901 951 991 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1011 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,010 of 10343

Thread: Are you satisfied by your Forex earning?

Member tiar is on a distinguished road tiar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, i'm not satisfied with my earning, because i still get loss after get some profit,, beside that, i only have a small capital, so i can't get some good amount of profit. forex is very difficult for me,,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jahangir2812 is on a distinguished road jahangir2812's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think all traders do not responsibility forex for durable. Within small amount of your time with my associate I even have got acceptably profit and day by day this is often increasing. Very almost immediately i'll begin trading by the side of within this point I even have grown self esteem that ready to be able to trade lonesome. Than i'll earn a lot of and that i expect it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member jakir0079 is on a distinguished road jakir0079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am always loss in Forex trading because i can't control my greed and emotions but i am satisfied to using Forex trading. I think if i can control emotions and greed and use good strategy on trading then i must be success and earn good profit.

Senior Member Birthday22 is an unknown quantity at this point Birthday22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am very satisfied with the earning from this business. you will be very benefited from this business from money earning and i am also getting huge money from this business. so i am very with this money from this business.

Banned cuongnmftu will become famous soon enough cuongnmftu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kalex76 View Post
    Here maximum people are Forex traders and everyone i think are trading in the market.Till now are you satisfied with your Forex earning ?- please do share with us your experience .Me is a new trader and till not achieved that position.
    i never satisfied with my forex earning, it is so hard to trade forex, i mean so risk, that is why i hope to earn much money from forex, but i trade hard to earn money,i am trader for pips not for money

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    and regardless of any benefits resulting junlahnya we get excited even though we certainly have not begutu satisfied, the profits that we get the result of our own analysis where appropriate evidence that our analysis and we can repeat it again in the future to make more profit by increasing capital and raise the lot of the profit we make, because it made ​​my own current results of forex trading is very lucrative and satisfying when the results are the work of my own to do the analysis without assistance because that is the inner satisfaction is achieved.

Member tariktanjaoui is on a distinguished road tariktanjaoui's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i am satisfied by my Forex earning because i am just a student and this job it's give me enought money to buy some things but I look forward to raising the level of profits in The coming months and i think This will come with more practice and knowledge .

Member aina is on a distinguished road aina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My forex earning is not constant and I am mostly earning little amounts and rarely having bigger losses. So I keep on circulating my funds. But at an overall situation I have maintained myself on the positive side.

Member omar_fj is an unknown quantity at this point omar_fj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    its rally i am very setisfied with my forex earning i will be more satiesfie when i will get deposit in my account

Member riya is an unknown quantity at this point riya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am not satisfied with my forex trading. Because i did not earn alot money from forex yet. I mortal suffered some losses from forex. But i judge i can myself. I score gained lots of experiences now. SO hopefully i give finish these oon my trading and get a success.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1001 of 1035 FirstFirst ... 501 901 951 991 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1011 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (22)