+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Graeme EA not tested

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    EA koi bhee ho kitna bhee acha ho just technical calculations py hee kam krta hai jesy hee market mn koi fundamental aya ye fail to mn to yehi suggest kru ga ke isko koi bhee use na kre khud trading learn kro khud trade kro isi mn long term faida hai ea app saalo use kro apko kuch bhee nhi aata ho ga orr ye bhee ho sakta hai ke ap kuchearn bhee na kro kyun ke software ko kya pta ke market mn kya hone wala hai ye aik human brain hee hai jo prediction krr sakta hai kyun ke ismn ability hoti hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02), Unregistered (1)

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use the EA or automated trading system and that I personally am very fortunate in developing the forex business and I say I use the EA or automated trading system that I personally developed was based purely on technical analysis using a scaling or average strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fxreader For This Useful Post:

fxdistrub (2019-08-26), Unregistered (1)

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never used an EA in my trade because I think most EAs are wrong and I also believe that if traders in their EA trade then they cannot learn this market and in the end will not become a successful trader at all. and I think adjustments are inevitable because robots that can think like humans are still a few years away so it is not possible to come up with robots that can trade in all market conditions. Perhaps Artificial Intelligence will not provide the answer for long.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yogyes For This Useful Post:

baceo (2019-08-28), Unregistered (1)

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex robot? very interesting. But I think if we use robots then there are many things that are unknown and there may be many errors in robot programming. If so, we lose the profit and the right Forex knowledge. So I think this is the best way to trade using a manual system. and Right now, I am not using an expert advisor, but I intend to try a few months, but first I intend to get instaforex vps, then host ea, I will post the results when it works.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baalan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It looks good but need more info ... like how ea works .. means how ea opens the order based on logic ... I have the same type of ea as bubble .. but I stopped because I couldn't put a stop loss or about 400 pips and I think you better put money / risk management on that ea, because we have to know whether it survives in all conditions in the market with constant risk / constant management / constant equity per lot

10. The Following User Says Thank You to aswaja For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali will become famous soon enough bhai ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now this depends on what equity you have and where your six ea lot or robot is traded for example if you have 1000 dollar equity and you are trading at 1 dollar then this will be risky because the robot can trade many positions so adjust it. at 20 cents this will be safe. and automated trading is safe and that is why many traders now use robots for automated trading. I really like automated trading because it saves our time and also helps us get profits easily.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to bhai ali For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this EA will open a single order pair, but of course what is mentioned here is: IF YOU HAVE A BIG CAPITAL and of course and of course we don't have that
    I better choose manual trading, even with a small ballance hehe it's easier and I can get experience from here and I see this EA using hedging, increasing balance and equity balance is still below the chart ... a very good hedge if you use the correct logic here ... why do you have to use large capital, because that will happen several times with the OP needing a bigger margin too, in my opinion.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kopai For This Useful Post:

bhai ali (2019-08-16), Unregistered (1)

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not believe in the robot's ability to generate forex trading profits, I used a robot during the first trade but all my accounts use continuous losses and finally MC. Since then, I don't like robots, the better I trade manually, the more efficient and more profitable and, most importantly, I'm satisfied with the results I get manually.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to darwan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1), yogyes (2019-08-15)

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think EA will receive signals from some of the news that is released or the actual news. EA is a system that continues to work and will remain disorderly when exposed to fundamental news. it's the EA that I experienced trials and MCs. but Ea has been tested for up to 1 year with great partner results. good confirmation from this EA is to buy or sell open positions. for TP and SL that must be corrected in pairs .... The initial post is a good arrangement for SL and TP ...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sevenfold For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra has a spectacular aura about sentra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use an EA robot, which helps me in my assignments day after day on Forex, helps enforce consistency and turns off again and again to remedy the disadvantages in my ever-changing manual, and best of all they are unlimited and get here in the EA segment . Exchange that regularly produces 60-70% benefits and continuously works 24 hours with a very flat risk opening edge.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to sentra For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast