+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 178 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by brimlonk View Post
    Hedging is not accepted by all brokers and some broker use a rule called first in first out. This mean that you will close the first trade you set first even if it is going in loss. I do not like these type of brokers and I prefer Instaforex who allow hedging to occur on trading platform.
    most brokers did not allow their clients to use "perfect hedge" means, hedging is done using the same pairs with the same lot number. so even if the price moves, the amount of losses / gains remain the same. If you are using hedging system, you should find a broker that allows hedging for trading. because if not, you will get a bit of a problem when doing the WD
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shua View Post
    i totally dis like hedging easily hedge. after that it should be the one alternative open to me with out other alternative can be utilized. i am this signifies that we all arent certain about the marketplace along with movement along with i am estimating from the path which will be dangerous!
    hedging karna asaan nahi hota bhai,bahut kamm traders esko kar paate hai kyunki kisi ko nahi pata hota ki trader ko pehle kaunsi trade close karni hai aur kaise ess business mein kaam karna hai,esko karne ke liye aapke paas bahut experience hona chahiye tabhi aap ess business ko achhe se kar sakenge..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shua is on a distinguished road shua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i totally dis like hedging easily hedge. after that it should be the one alternative open to me with out other alternative can be utilized. i am this signifies that we all arent certain about the marketplace along with movement along with i am estimating from the path which will be dangerous!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member SOHA is an unknown quantity at this point SOHA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked my dear brother, my father presented on the subject and on information provided by and is already a strong and reliable

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging mein trader ek hei price par buy and sell karta hai aur trader ko apne analysis karke ye dekhna hota hai ki usse pehle kaunsi trade close karni hai jisse usko forex mein profits mile,hedging karna asaan nahi hota eske liye kaafi experience hona jaroori hota hai..

Senior Member muhammad ajab is an unknown quantity at this point muhammad ajab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging is very important thing on insta forex you need to trade on the same time with buy and sell so you need to make your volume right but on this kind of trades you may be loss a very little but if you want to trade and what to earn don't use hedging on the same currency rates that's not good for you

Banned matirmoina is an unknown quantity at this point matirmoina's Avatar
    Thanks
    How to replace the value it so we come, and more in the fall to prevent our little benefits. to receive easy often, but I kept getting. lid so easy and simple. body, which they could put almost everyone down to almost every part Where I can do some serious knowledge about this?

Senior Member brimlonk is an unknown quantity at this point brimlonk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is not accepted by all brokers and some broker use a rule called first in first out. This mean that you will close the first trade you set first even if it is going in loss. I do not like these type of brokers and I prefer Instaforex who allow hedging to occur on trading platform.

Banned sadhinmama is an unknown quantity at this point sadhinmama's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hedge relationship management demonstrated his trading business, including a similar level of each Exchange management opportunities within the same Exchange foreign currency coverage.

Senior Member hasankhan is an unknown quantity at this point hasankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that hedge is one way of holding losses or secure a profit that is going on in the market, by way of running with the same lot with a different direction, so trading will be intermittent locking positions and it was very good and that is the thing we have to do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 178 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 99 107 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)