+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 178 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1780

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by meregehese View Post
    Hedge is one of the system to minimize the level of risk that may be we get. and that means hedge are included in one of the risk management system. most traders easy to run these hedge system but it will be very difficult to remove the price of this technique.
    yes hedging is a system that is used to anticipate the wrong direction when opening OP
    same as the SL, but, hedging does not reduce the number of our balance, because our position is still floating in the market
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Banned erum is an unknown quantity at this point erum's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hedging is simply coming up with a way to protect yourself against big loss. Think of a hedge as getting insurance on your trade. Hedging is a way to reduce the amount of loss you would incur if something unexpected happened....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    With what i have being hearing and experiencing myself about the hedging these days, i can not say that the hedging trdaing strategy is becoming popular anymore, Juts like i have said it before, it is no a strategy that you can guaranty, any traders that does it are practical gambler.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned grim is an unknown quantity at this point grim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Making an investment to reduce the risk of adverse price movements in an asset. Normally, a hedge consists of taking an offsetting position in a related security, such as a futures contract.

Member nitesh400 is an unknown quantity at this point nitesh400's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging is to open two or more trading positions in the opposite direction with each other in the same time and in one currency pair. In my experience, you should avoid this strategy, because it will hamper your mind mentally to continue to follow the market movement.

Senior Member meregehese is an unknown quantity at this point meregehese's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hedge is one of the system to minimize the level of risk that may be we get. and that means hedge are included in one of the risk management system. most traders easy to run these hedge system but it will be very difficult to remove the price of this technique.

Senior Member shoukat naaz is an unknown quantity at this point shoukat naaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    ap ka shukria dost yeh useful informaition share karna ka .men jahan tak janta hun . Hedgeing ka matlab hey forex trading men ager investor buy ki trade lagata hey to ager woh yeh dykhta hy keh woh loss men chala jaeyga to woh buy ke opposit trade sell ki laga dyta hy takeh trder ko bohot ziada loss na ho jaey is ko kehtey hen hedging .

Senior Member achiver2012 is an unknown quantity at this point achiver2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging is good technique jab hamara trade extra loss mea chla janea to hum laga huwa trade ki ult trade laga ka market ko hedge kr lata han jis ka bad hamara loss break ho jata ha

Senior Member Saqib.ali is an unknown quantity at this point Saqib.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedge aik aisa arka ha jis k tehet hm apni nuqsan ko minimum kr sakty hian. is ka disadvantage ye hai k hm apny profit ko b limited kr lety hain. most people use it

Senior Member ahmadfuad is an unknown quantity at this point ahmadfuad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kalponick View Post
    I really dont understand hedging that much.. Just know that buying a pair with same stop-loss and take profit target with higher risk to reward ratio.. But I like to play simple.. the way I trade, it do not support hedging at all.. This is why I use classic stop-loss and take profit to trade with simplicity..
    way of hedging is a fairly complicated way for a beginner like me. and techniques klasiklah fairly easy to understand and use.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 106 of 178 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 104 105 106 107 108 116 156 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)