+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 178 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is an art and to earn profit by hedging lot of experience, sharpness and skills are required. In this traders place two opposite trades at a time with take profit and stop loss point. The traders usually keep stop loss much lesser as compared to take profit. But it is a very much risky strategy. First apply it on demo account then go towards real account. hedge strategy is to initiate open two positions simultaneously buy and sell. This strategy can make a trader benefit by market movements in both directions, but of course the trader must be able to close the position exactly. using this strategy must be based on the understanding of the market conditions were very good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear, for me I absolutelly do believe that hedging can be used to be able to protect us from larger losses completed from just about any position. Not suggested for novices in order to hedge as it typically is very hazardous also demands skill not to mention undertaking that would close the career with the help of benefits. is business mi kuch traders sirf hedging se he profit hasil kerty hien and wo apni trading mi is ka use ker ke and is strategy ko use ker ke profit hasil krny ki koshish kerty ien and pori tara kamyab bhi ho jaty hien.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    yes dear in fact I actually consider hedge is a good trading strategy and we can use it in high impact news times to prevent from a margin call ,many brokers support hedging ,before you open the forex account you need to ask from your broker that they are supporting for hedging or not . Hedge actually risk ko reduce nahi karta hai balki ye risk ko aur increase kar deta hai, starting me to traders apne profit ko lock karne ya apne loss ko lock karne ke liye hedging karte hai par dheere dheere ye decide karna muskil ho jata hai ki kaun ki trade ko kab close kiya jaaye.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging is one of the strategy which is very popular among the traders to cut the losses. Hedging can be performed by buying buying the currency in a single pair and selling it was the other currency pairs and after some time that there will be some pips which will be cancelled out in both of the trades and you will have some profit called hedging the market hedge is also trading strategy where the investor seeks to reduce the risk for trading this type of trading is done in agriculture trading in this trading traders are also trading and getting much money

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lumeho For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-24)

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Daikhy yaha pr jab hum ik he side pr 2 trade jab krty hain to yai cheeze hedgign kahty hain isy humy yai bilkul nhi krni chaya kio k trader is ko krny k bad risk mai chala jata hai hum agar proper trade he kr laun gay wahe hamary leyay sahe hoti hai... Hedge dono hi direction me position open hota hai to usko hedging kahte hai, hedging method se trading karna easy lagta hai magar ye utna easy nahi hota hai esme traders ko ye decide karna muskil ho jata hai ki wo apne trades ko kab close karega. good exit point malum hone par hi esme profit hoti hai.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to utama For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-24)

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear I do think it�s true that hedging defenitions are protecting an existing or anticipated position from an unwanted move in the foreign currency exchange rates. By utilizing a forex hedge properly, a trader that is long a foreign currency pair, can protect themselves from downside risk; while the trader that is short a foreign currency pair, can protect against upside risk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to tatang For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-24)

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear in fact I actually consider hedge is a good trading strategy and we can use it in high impact news times to prevent from a margin call ,many brokers support hedging ,before you open the forex account you need to ask from your broker that they are supporting for hedging or not . Hedge actually risk ko reduce nahi karta hai balki ye risk ko aur increase kar deta hai, starting me to traders apne profit ko lock karne ya apne loss ko lock karne ke liye hedging karte hai par dheere dheere ye decide karna muskil ho jata hai ki kaun ki trade ko kab close kiya jaaye.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tatang For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-24)

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedge me trader ko ye hota hai ki uska koi risk market me nahi rehta kyunki wo two trades same time par buy or sell karta hai lekin agar usko esme karna hai to usko exit dono trades me bahut jada achhe se analysis karke lena hoga tabhi wo achha kar sakta hai.. The risk mitigating process has expanded over the years to include futures contracts for hedging currencies, I think that buy and sell from the same place is known as the hedge it is applicable when the trader fails to find the trend of the Forex market.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bro mere khayl se forex trading me hedge trading achie nehi hey mere hisab se , but kuch trader hedge trading kar te hey , hedge trading aki time pe buy or sell oder open kar ta hey , is hedge trading bolte hey , thank you guys is bare me discuss kar ne k liya . I find that when I'm fully as hedging only hedge. Then it must be really the only alternative for me as a personally, without various alternatives can be used. Am elements ensures that most of us rent, definitely in the market as well as the movement and have also been speculating on the direction, there are dangerous !!

Member adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata has a spectacular aura about adirata's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging bhut he harmful hai hamari trade k leyay kio k kafi log is ka used karty hai jin ko kuch nahe pata hota hai k wo yaha par kia kr rahy hain magar wo fir bhi is mai aysa kr k apna ballance loss karty hain agar ap good way sai trade mai chaly tou mera nahe khayal k ik trader apna ballance loss kar sakta hai..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 178 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)