+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 178 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 1780

Thread: What is a Hedge?

Member ericnyamu will become famous soon enough ericnyamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well just thinking folks does the term hedge king have anything to do with hedge funds . LOL because hedgefunds are very used to using the hedging strategy maybe the term originated from there . will have to dig in futhure to find out more

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ericnyamu For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2017-10-18), shakeel2017 (2017-10-13)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes like any trading strategy there's the pros and cons no debate about that but maybe its just me but when am in doubt hi donot even put two trades in the opposite direction i just let the market decode for me which trade i should but . its much safer that way

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ericnyamu For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-13)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by medhat4forex View Post
    As I mentioned, the hedge is a way of trading is relied upon to get out of deals, the lowest rate possible loss which requires that the trader has full professional technical analysis because the hedging method is very dangerous and sometimes you can not control transactions
    hedging ke liye poori tarah technical studies hona bahut zaruri hota hai..yahi ek reason hai jis wajah se naye traders ko hedging ki permission nahi di jati kyunki unhe market ki itni deep knowledge nahi hoti jis waja hse wo hedging wali deals me fas ke reh jate hai..
    naye traders ko hedging ki jagah stop loss aur take profit ka use karna chhaiye

6. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-13)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i totally dis like hedging if i hedge . then it SHOULD be the only option available to me and no other option can be used . i feel it shows that we arent sure about the market and movement and we are guessing of the direction and this can be dangerous !

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ericnyamu For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-13)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging ek aisa tarika hai jisme ek trader kisi ek pair ko buy bhi kar leta hai aur sell bhi kar leta hai
    aisa karne se wo apni equity bachata hai jisse ki uska account margin call tak nahi jata..aur aisa tab bhi karte hai jab traers ko lagta hai ki ab trend change ho gaya hai aur wo apni deal ko loss me nahi kaat ne dena chahte to wo us deal ka loss dusri taraf deal khol ke barabar kar lete hai..bahut se trader hedging use karte hai lekin naye tradres isme uljah jate hai

10. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-13)

Senior Member atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58 is a jewel in the rough atif58's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is very useful trading technique. It prevents us from a very big loss and also lock our little profit. Often i want to do hedging but fails. Hedging is not so easy and simple. Can any body here give me any source from where i can get its deep knowledge ?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atif58 For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-13), Unregistered (1)

Banned mohit is on a distinguished road mohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nona View Post
    Hedging double-edged sword, O my friend, it is of the profits achieved by increasing the proportion of risk in the cloud every time multiplied by the lute to enter the deal, so you might use capital management firm with trading the best way of hedging
    Because the heavy loss and do not have the end of my personal view
    yes rightly said hedging is like a two side coin if you use it properly then you can earn lot but if you failed to apply it properly then it will not be helpful

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mohit For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member nona is on a distinguished road nona's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alamayreh View Post
    Hedge Definition: A Hedge is a trading strategy whereby an investor seeks to reduce the risk of an adverse price movement on a security, commodity or currency that he owns in one market by taking a position or combination of positions in other markets. This "hedging" practice began when public futures markets were established in the late 1800s to allow for efficient price protection in the agricultural commodity markets. The risk mitigating process has expanded over the years to include futures contracts for hedging currencies, precious metals, energy, and interest rates. Although futures contracts are the most popular medium for hedging strategies, other vehicles typically used are forwards, swaps, options, insurance policies, and many types of over the counter derivative products. An investor will use this strategy if he is unsure of what the market may do and wants to protect his downside risk. Setting a forex stop-order is not necessarily considered a "hedge" since it can be accomplished in the same market, yet it does mitigate downside risk. Hedging requires a cost-benefit analysis since hedging instruments do require premiums and commissions or spreads to be paid. Typically, an investor knowledgeable in options will sell a call option to offset the cost of buying a Put option. The Put guarantees downside protection and potential for gain, while the Call limits the upside, thereby "locking in" a profit on the security or currency.
    Hedging double-edged sword, O my friend, it is of the profits achieved by increasing the proportion of risk in the cloud every time multiplied by the lute to enter the deal, so you might use capital management firm with trading the best way of hedging
    Because the heavy loss and do not have the end of my personal view

16. The Following User Says Thank You to nona For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2017-10-13)

Junior Member forex_player is an unknown quantity at this point forex_player's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello guys i just want to warn you all from this thief adnan alamayreh, he managed one of my accounts and made me lose over 8,000 $ in one night and promised me to give me the money back but he never did, over a year..and to prove my point just check this link out

https://forum.mt5.com/member.php?9716-Alamayreh80&

he was banned from more than a website and everytime he moves to another and keep stealing people's money///plz be careful he is bad man

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to forex_player For This Useful Post:

forexstudentforever1 (2012-07-23), fuzail (2013-02-26), noman kanwal (2013-06-21), saifir1 (2013-08-25), shakeel2017 (2017-10-13)

Member alamayreh has a spectacular aura about alamayreh has a spectacular aura about alamayreh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

What is a Hedge?

Hedge Definition: A Hedge is a trading strategy whereby an investor seeks to reduce the risk of an adverse price movement on a security, commodity or currency that he owns in one market by taking a position or combination of positions in other markets. This "hedging" practice began when public futures markets were established in the late 1800s to allow for efficient price protection in the agricultural commodity markets. The risk mitigating process has expanded over the years to include futures contracts for hedging currencies, precious metals, energy, and interest rates. Although futures contracts are the most popular medium for hedging strategies, other vehicles typically used are forwards, swaps, options, insurance policies, and many types of over the counter derivative products. An investor will use this strategy if he is unsure of what the market may do and wants to protect his downside risk. Setting a forex stop-order is not necessarily considered a "hedge" since it can be accomplished in the same market, yet it does mitigate downside risk. Hedging requires a cost-benefit analysis since hedging instruments do require premiums and commissions or spreads to be paid. Typically, an investor knowledgeable in options will sell a call option to offset the cost of buying a Put option. The Put guarantees downside protection and potential for gain, while the Call limits the upside, thereby "locking in" a profit on the security or currency.
    Adnan Alamayreh
    Good Luck

20. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to alamayreh For This Useful Post:

Ameur Damak (2017-10-18), devi_fx (2014-05-11), forexblaster (2013-03-23), fuzail (2013-02-26), HP2018 (2019-05-26), lyrics35 (2014-05-10), mmja2003 (2012-05-08), Mustansir (2018-09-17), noul (2015-03-21), sahara12 (2014-12-27), shakeel2017 (2017-10-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 178 of 178 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178

Subscribe to this Thread (6)