+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you heard about Blessing?

Member hmkowsar is an unknown quantity at this point hmkowsar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have testet some setfiles back and any of my backtests were sometimes got to be crushed the account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zindamurda is an unknown quantity at this point zindamurda's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am, and not even the first time I'm hearing from the currency market. I used it, but I'm sure many of you agree to use and works very well for them to see reason.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member shamfx01 is an unknown quantity at this point shamfx01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as you know,we consider blessed those who have perservered.you have heard of job,s perseverance and have seen have what the lord finally brought about.the lord is full of compassion and mercy.

Junior Member hamdanjamila is an unknown quantity at this point hamdanjamila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me i never heard about this before and maybe you have already used it then you can tell us about this EA to us then we can know what is the exactly this tools before we try it too and we can know too how to use it with goods really !!

Banned hmbelal is on a distinguished road hmbelal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am hearing of it in forex trading I would like to use it but it has to do with if i see many people that confussion that they have used it and that it works

Member hmkowsar is an unknown quantity at this point hmkowsar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it would definitely greater trade yourself and even try with make own strategy ,by this particular means accomplishment should be come ,.

Banned Money hunter is an unknown quantity at this point Money hunter's Avatar
    Thanks
    just doing that though , I can go through and see how many wins/losses they... Have i ever heard of a martingale strategy called blessing.

Banned hmbelal is on a distinguished road hmbelal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would like to use it but it has to do with if i see many eople that confess that they have used it and that it works cery well for them . I have not seen it

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 PM ----------

i want to be a successful manual trader in the forex market and for this i have to learn abourt this market which i can get bya only manual trading you gace us a

Senior Member mehedi315 is an unknown quantity at this point mehedi315's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Humm I am a new trader in forex. One of my close friend who is said that about blessing. But I have no experienced about blessing.

Banned Borhan107 is an unknown quantity at this point Borhan107's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, i alwys hard about my blesing. It is my first work in my forex trading world. So i want to always success in my life. I hope every trader help me to my forex road.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open