+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 302 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think Man & Woman have different trading style?

Member WayneFx is on a distinguished road WayneFx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear in Forex business doesn't no the who are working in this business and both men and women have different trading style but they work in proper way learning so they both can earn profit from their trades and can be success in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    competent trading stretegy and can work with the same passion and that's how we can do a lot of work out there that makes it easy for us to make some good problems as a trader we must know how we are good at what we do and produce the right light from forec trade in every form and Actually men and women

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun has a spectacular aura about karmnun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello my friend, we can say that men and women have different trades because they both have different mental levels and they both have different plans and strategies. One can have more greed and one can have less greed, one will take high risk and the other will take low risks, that is their difference and in fact, I obviously think there are no double ones like men and women think differently, I believe they also have different trading styles. But there cannot be a truly strange trading style used by both sexes because any trading style used must have been developed and used by previous traders.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to karmnun For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, there is no difference they are both competent and can work with the same passion and that's how we can do a lot of work out there that makes it easy for us to make some good problems as a trader we must know how we are good at what we do and produce the right light from forec trade in every form and Actually men and women have the same opportunity to become successful trading for me trading men and women is the same and must say the trading methods of men and women are not different both can do hard work. and the strategy can also be the same

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sariketa For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel has a spectacular aura about galiel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nhi asa kuch nhi ha main forex man or woman ki trade ka koi farak nhi ha main bohat c asi merchant ko dha ha jo merchant hain success. siraf bat ha knowledge ki jis k pass jitna zayada knowledge ha or jis k pass jitna zayada sabar ha wo is syna utna market he zayada fortunately get karakta ha. is liyay yah koi bat this is man trading a karty hain yah ladies. and, both of them are the right people to trade with forex that we have, we have to be really good and we have to say that we can move quickly and ensure that we can unite everything we have to put the right perspective at the right side every time

Member solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun has a spectacular aura about solihun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes mere khayal se bhe man or women dono ka kaam ktne ka style differnt hota hai men apny emotion per kabo pa leta hai but women me emotion zeada hota but asal bat tu ye h k is business me man ho ya women jo bhe bhot dil lga kr mhnat kr apni mistake se khuch learn kr k pher wo mistake na kr k is business ko krta hai wo bhot zeada successful hota hai is business os me ye shirt nhi k men hoya women kaam krne ka stayle chahye different he ho man or women ka but jitni zeada mhnat or lgan se or apni experience or knowledge k sath is kaam ko kry ge tu wo zror successful ho ge

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Always, my brother whom I love rolling around me is what I found all the brothers talking about this but I frankly I found the subject did not return benefits , because this is caused by differences in education and the differences between them educatively only without it there is no difference between Alanth and men, but can check the income of Alanth rather than men

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    everyone can trade forex and produce something good from him, it's always good to run the market in all respects considering we have to run the market as men and women we can all take advantage of the right time to trade foreign exchange in all our problems all have the same women and men and when you trade we have the right problems that make forex work well

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    men and women have different trading styles, many men dare to trade with high risk. because they always want to get big profits, but women can trade with patience, this makes them successful in the forex market, they can receive small profits and losses not to be angry when and each of us is male or female or male or male, all people trade with their own style and they prepare their own strategies according to their analysis, forex trading is a business that is quite risky so for a trader it is necessary to learn it right.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Surely my dear, to me, I'm sure to believe that in forex, men or women are the same traders in forex trading. Both women and men do not differ greatly from their trading strategies or styles. But for me humans are the best and dominate this trade compared to women. and I don't think there is a style of respect between women and men regarding the Forex trading business, both of them can get success in forex trading and earn big money and achieve to become professional traders in the Forex trading business so I don't see any respect between them ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 302 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 109 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)