+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 302 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think Man & Woman have different trading style?

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear while we trading in forex it is true women are not good at business, but they just good at housework and in the forex market is no exception so the way that men will profit better women and I believe we can apply and use of many kinds of trading to earn

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Rashid Ali009 is an unknown quantity at this point Rashid Ali009's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my openion k forex k trade mien ager men ho ya women in ka style ek he hota hai in mien itna khasa diffrence ni hota laiken es mien success us ko he milta hai jo es mien a ker mehnat kerta hai or es mien dil sy kam kerta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    well absolutely my dear, In forex trading really I can say that they have just like there is a difference between one trader to the other, its not about the gender thing its a about following whats working best for you and pursuing it to the fullest and getting the best out of it all the time that you do it, men and women are both good in forex and you can not say for sure that men are better or women.

Member christophersullivan is an unknown quantity at this point christophersullivan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I used yet have heard, a man and a woman are individual events. This is an amazing and wrong. in Forex trading, is not a factor, which is a man or a woman. an important factor in marketing are you a good investor or a woman and bad dealers are able to earn, if they want to learn the trade.

sufiyan22
    haan g is mai app ko yeh dono he bht had tak help karty hain lekin experience app ko life tym tak help karta hai lekin me yehi kahoo ga ke jiske pas zyada expreince zyada learnign zyada knowledge hogi utna hiazyada earning hogi and meri baat mano to ap sukon se sl llaga kr kam kia krey best hai

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai dekho yaha par trading karne ke liye humare koi bhi style ho sakta hai, aur kabhi bhi ko humare dusre trader ke style se match nahi karna hota hai, jo trading style se hum trading karte hote hai bas wohi se karte rahe bhai.
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko jo style market me acha lagein trader ussi se market me kaam kar sakta hai,trader ko esme ache se market me sabb samajhna chahiye,trader esme analysis karke chalenga to he wo acha kar sakta hai..

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually consider that there is no difference between men and woman both are equal and both can earn good money from it by learning it deeply. That they can select other ways or various approaches from the investing and specially from the Forex trading.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main women and man kay style Trading kay different hoty hain aor in ko Trading main work karnay kay liay Trading main experience say Trading karny hoty hy aor Trading market ko time day kar Trading say good profit earn karna hota hy aor Forex Trading main jo hard work karta hy woh successful hota hy

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well naturally, my dear, in fact I do consider that I don't think that forex trading is for only one gender there is one thing that you can trade with if you are either gender you just have to be sure of what you are doing and you have to practice on it before you taking that the next step for trading

sufiyan22
    mere khayal main mehnat aur experience yeh dono he important hain mehnat kar kay he hum yahan apna knowledge aur experience barhatay hain and is cheez hia chahle mard hn ya orat borha hn ya javan bacha ho ya bachi kuch bhi apko loss ni hoga profit hoga

+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 302 FirstFirst ... 41 81 89 90 91 92 93 101 141 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)