+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 302 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 3020

Thread: Do you think Man & Woman have different trading style?

Member Haradhon is an unknown quantity at this point Haradhon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You think man and woman very different trading style, it is your completely wrong idea. Trading style can be very trader to trader but not specific man to women. Trading tools all are same, using system may be different. I think trading mentality man, women same. All are expect profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No they are all okay in trading and working in forex and so its always good that we have certain values that really show how to work well in forex and understand the different values and so we have to rule out the right directions that we see when we are trading and so we are able to work as hard and rule the right directions, both men and women can

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member wonggo is an unknown quantity at this point wonggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Man and woman will have different trading style, because mostly man and woman have different trading psychology. Woman will be more conservative, but man will be more aggressive. So i think man and woman will have different trading style also depend on their trading psycology

Banned ciocio is on a distinguished road ciocio's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think it does not matter when you live a good trading that you as a woman or a man. With you can make forex trading techniques that you have it directly then you can make trading interesting properly. Therefore it does not matter if you are a woman who is successful in trading forex, I always support you to try harder.

Trusted Member pentkor is on a distinguished road pentkor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if there are differences in style between the traders to trade forex, my opinion is not due to differences in gender, but because it is through different learning processes, and psychology are diverse.
    in forex difference between the sexes is not a problem, so I think women and men were equal in the forex business, what matters is how well their knowledge.

Senior Member kimo586 is an unknown quantity at this point kimo586's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Man and woman trade differently because Men would trade with the amount they want,
    But what you seem to imply are female would make a better trade as they would. I think in that case different people have different opinion and strategy of trading.

Banned azami will become famous soon enough azami's Avatar
    Thanks
    [/COLOR]I think everyone has his own way of thinking in analyzing the market, it is because the experience of each trader in using the technique. not just a man and a woman in the way of trading. fellow man could be another trading.
    Last edited by azami; 2015-12-02 at 07:18 PM.

Senior Member fxlife2015 is on a distinguished road fxlife2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend it is true that every traders may have different trading style and we all need to trade with our own trading strategy and without proper knowledge it is not possible to get success in forex trading and we need to develop our own trading strategy by practicing more and more in demo accounts.

Senior Member Bigboss has a spectacular aura about Bigboss has a spectacular aura about Bigboss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery hisab se tu aisa nai ha yaha bohat sary trader ha jo trading karty ha or acha profit be bana rahy ha yaha par har kisi ke alaga startegy hoty ha is liya ap men or women ke strategy alag kh sakty ha

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No , I don't think that there are a big difference in trading between man and woman , I think that they can both succeed and the important thing is the knowledge and the discipline they have when they be inside the market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 302 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 201 251 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)