+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 302 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think Man & Woman have different trading style?

Member javedahmad is an unknown quantity at this point javedahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han sr ap ne boaht hi ach sawal kia hai g han sr forex ka business man aur woman dono k lye hota hai aur ak woman k lye ye business karna bast hai kyuun k forex ne apne sare rulles har person ke lye ek jaise hi baney hai aur chahe wo man ho ya woman

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke trading main man ke trading best trading hai mere hisab se kun ke man zida time deta hai forex ke trading ko woman kun ke zida time nh de sakti hain forex ke trading ko es liye man ke trading zida best trading hai or who achi tara se watch kr skta hai kch woman bhe hain jo best trading kr rahe hain ,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think that, because style of trading differ with depend of personal behavior not kind of gender, steps to be successful traders are fixed any one can follow it and success in Forex trading whatever was man or woman.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that I do not think so. I think man and woman can use the same trading style. Forex trading is a global business, it is good business for man and woman. I learn from so many other traders also, woman and man. Some of them have different style, and some of other have the same trading style.
    Last edited by hitan; 2017-02-24 at 09:16 PM.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai dekho yaha par trading karne ke liye humare koi bhi style ho sakta hai, aur kabhi bhi ko humare dusre trader ke style se match nahi karna hota hai, jo trading style se hum trading karte hote hai bas wohi se karte rahe bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well absolutely my dear, In fact I really find that I don't think there any different style in Forex for men and women. Every person has their different trading style. And they use different analysis and strategy in their trading. We need nothing extra thing in Forex other than experience and knowledge. We just need to know perfectly about Forex trading.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that in the situation of make money as a trader in forex career of trade and of man and woman are both can do it successfully and we can see this achieve in the world market of forex.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that trading style is different from one to another. everyone have ones own trading style and strategy. over all to become success in forex trading business it is highly recommended to have a good skill and experience.

---------- Post added 02-24-2017 at 05:37 AM ---------- Previous post was 02-23-2017 at 12:27 PM ----------

well naturally, my dear, in fact I do consider that you need a lot of patience so women are naturally enriched with this quality. but there decsion power is not as strong as man. so i mut say that both gender are equal but the difference is you trading skills and knowledge no matter you are man or a woman.

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is impossible to determine whether a trader is male or female from observing trading account statement of result. But if at all there is any difference then it will be associated with the fact that wowen are more emotional than men and this factor might also play into their trading thereby causing instability in trading.
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Senior Member forexbusiness will become famous soon enough forexbusiness's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course that is possible that the man and woman has the different trading style. But you k own that those are work the strategy. They have the same point. There trading ste may bhe different. Wcause some are lime the short term or long term trade. There are many traders like the scalping trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 302 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)