+ Reply to Thread
Page 262 of 302 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 3020

Thread: Do you think Man & Woman have different trading style?

Banned oemata is on a distinguished road oemata's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thinking about man and woman for trading is a good idea. This threader of this forum try to get a little opinion about man and woman in trading forex. In my opinion, they are different each other. A woman trader will be more patiently than a man in trading forex. They also will be different in responding the reality of trading, especially lost condition. A woman will be more stress to have lost than a man.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pervaiz is an unknown quantity at this point pervaiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sundorali0000 View Post
    Age & sex is not a factor for the forex business trading,here my opinion there is no need for different trade account,man & woman is equal here,so work with aside together.
    yes main ap ki bat say agree karta hun kisi bhi field main man and women important nahi hotay is main man hon ya women agar woh kisi bhi field main achi performance dain ge to un ki hard working pay depend karta hai. isi tarah forex traing main wohi successful hai jis ke pass knowledge and experience hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member robin341 is an unknown quantity at this point robin341's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think there are no different in Man and Women because.There are no rules in the forex trading.Who is Man or Women.They are all equal.This is the frustrating question.

Banned abdulqadoos is an unknown quantity at this point abdulqadoos's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think men and women in different exchange. The difference between men and women, but it is the same. I think it is suitable for all Forex trading, there are no conditions to be a Forex and certificate, as well as each document should, so if the Forex is a feeling of frustration, if anything that is not dealing with the problem of.

Senior Member winda is an unknown quantity at this point winda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i dont assume thus such as that i feel if u have trading knwldge and if have a few trading expernce and if u will trade along with your skills then you certainly are a reliable trader its not rely upon paticular gender if u absolutely really undoubtedly are a man then u will trade well or if u absolutely really undoubtedly are a ladies u can't thus i dont assume thus, a best trader is the idea that who knw how you can trade and who learn from mistakes, thus its not depend it doesn't matter if you are a man or ladies.

Banned ayan12 is an unknown quantity at this point ayan12's Avatar
    Thanks
    maray khayal say man or woman ka trading ka style same hi ha.mager women kay pas zayada time hota hay trading ko danay kay liya.or man kay pas kam time hota hay trading ko danay kay liya.is liya ho sakta hay kay woman trading ko zyada achay say samjti ho. or apnay home main hi trading ki madad say acha profit earn ker sakti hi.

Banned bisifentus is on a distinguished road bisifentus's Avatar
    Thanks
    i DON`T REALLY THINK THAT MAN ANF WOMAN HAS DIFFERENCES IN THIS REGARD, BUT THE FACT THAT WOMEN DEPENDS MUCH MORE ON THE MEN FOR THE HOUSE KEEP OF THE FAMILY MAKES THEM NOT THAT EMOTIONAL TO TRADING LIKE THAT OF MAN SINCE SOME WHERE SOME WHERE WILL STILL GET IT COVERED FOR THEM.

Banned Zubair is on a distinguished road Zubair's Avatar
    Thanks
    Nahi mera kheyal hai keh es mein koi different nahi hai kun es mein kam man ne karna hai to wohi kam aik women ne hi karna hai to es hisab se en mein koi different nahi hai profit male ko bhi apni trade k hisab se milna hai aur female ko bhi us ki trade k hisab se es mein koi different nahi hai.

Senior Member lonton is an unknown quantity at this point lonton's Avatar
    Thanks
    The expectancy tells you that on the average you'll make 0.68R per trade. Thus, over 100 trades, you'd make about 68R. The standard deviation tells you how much variability you can expect from your system's performance.

Banned fx4profit is an unknown quantity at this point fx4profit's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my opinion the trade of the boys and also the girls square measure a similar and that i very should say that forex mercantilism isn't the business that employment and determine your sex that you just square measure a male or feminine it solely offers you the profits and also the losses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 262 of 302 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 272 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)