+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 302 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 ... LastLast
Results 2,591 to 2,600 of 3020

Thread: Do you think Man & Woman have different trading style?

Senior Member shivendra is on a distinguished road shivendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    koi defrent nhi hota hi mia dekha hun ki jaise women sochtin hai usse prakar man bhi sochten hain unki trade same hoti hai unme koi anter nhi hota hai donbo ek hi jaise profit aur loss leten hain .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kashifali is an unknown quantity at this point kashifali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere kheyal mein to man aur women ki trade mein difference nahi hai kun jitna moqa man ko hata hai trade ka utna hi moqa women k hota hai aur es mein profit ka marjin bhi en k liy aik hi jesa hai es liy en mein koi difference nahi hai aur female bhi ko haq hai k wo bhi bhar pur trade kary.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member asad008 is an unknown quantity at this point asad008's Avatar
    Thanks
    hangi bilkul bhut difference ha. mans openly trade karte hain jab ka womens main wo baat nahi hoti wo soch soch ka koi qadam otahti hain aur wo mazboot nahi hotin . males mazboot hote hain.

Senior Member shahine1 is an unknown quantity at this point shahine1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to belief, men, women are the same way, I have to say that Forex trading is not obchodovani, because I work for sex, male or female, you can just because of the excess paper losses.

Senior Member sriya2670825 is an unknown quantity at this point sriya2670825's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes man and woman have different trade.The Forex trading is brainy business when you can use your brain properly then you can make good profit form here.So i think man and woman have different trade.And woman can trade in the Forex market properly because the Forex is the mentally business.And all woman can trade in the Forex market from their home.SO i think Forex is good and best for the woman.

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    i guess they will use same trading system and how to face this business because they will take same learning and practicing, some say that women will take more feeling than logical but it is not will affect their trading and if they understand for it,,,and also in facts there are many women who get success in some businesses

Member zahidul is an unknown quantity at this point zahidul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think Man & woman have no different trade. trade depend on knowledge and skill. so Forex trading is no difference between men and women, both are equal and both can earn good money from forex trade.

Senior Member sujarwo is an unknown quantity at this point sujarwo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by princessofwaqas View Post
    Do you think Man & Woman have different trade?
    Hi everyone,

What do you think your idea about trading process of Man & woman who do you think is best trader, Man or Women?
    I think all people have the same quality in Forex trading. Between women and men in my opinion has the opportunity to become successful and likely to become insolvent, there is no best between men and women. What differentiates is the experience and knowledge about the Forex business, when he was already experienced, he will certainly get a lot of great advantages in this business.

Banned hammer is an unknown quantity at this point hammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    there is no difference between men and women in trading, market movements together. only ability between men and women are very different, I think a woman has the instinct subtle and not easy emotion for any loss, very different from the man who easily emotional face of market

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe, there's no gender differences in forex market.
    Both man and woman may have different similar trading systems that they employ,
    since market offers too many systems to learn and practice in forex trading.
    It's also depending on what type of trader they are - a scalper / intraday or swing trader.

Differences, for me.. should be look at different angle or aspects..
    some of them are how much effort one trader put to be successful in forex market,
    experiences, level of knowledge, etc.. but never on gender...
    Last edited by dan.blanchot; 2012-12-23 at 04:48 PM.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 302 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)