+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 302 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you think Man & Woman have different trading style?

Member damage will become famous soon enough damage will become famous soon enough damage's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think men and women are the same business traders and they do business on their personnel experience .but sometimes when you get much loss a men not not dis heart but a women may be dis heart and she can leave the Forex trading.but it may be sometimes. and i do not think that have any difference between Women and Men in forex trading, my guy. To me, both of them can join in forex and learn for trading. If they can learn well of course they will make money with this job.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the trade of the men and the women are the same and i really must say that forex trading is not the bussiness that work and identify your sex that you are a male or female it only gives you the profits and the losses. and I think women are perfect for forex. Because they waste most of there time at own home. Which time they can analyze market properly. Men are always busy with another work but thay have a great quality to analyze market quickly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really must say that forex trading is not the bussiness that work and identify your sex that you are a male or female it only gives you the profits and the losses. i think how best hard work he make some big money in the field of forex trading ,and its very easy way to earn money. and I do not think there is a difference between men and women, if they trade forex, their mutual passion, the ability to learn and gain experience after each trading failure or success, I believe they arehave the ability to become a successful trader and make a lot of money.

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really must say that forex trading is not the bussiness that work and identify your sex that you are a male or female it only gives you the profits and the losses. i think how best hard work he make some big money in the field of forex trading ,and its very easy way to earn money. and wemen and men are all the same in this level of trading , even tthat wemen are well known for their emotional oveercoming , but they have a good self control and berilliant minds

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    usooli tor par dono aik jaisay hain, yeh shayad mard aur aurat ke mabain nafsiati control tijarat ka maamla hai. mard kisi lain deen par qaboo panay ke liye ziyada raazi ho saktay hain woh khawateen se ziyada jrt mandana qiyaas aarayyan bhi karsaktha hai, lekin yeh ke aurtain lain deen karne mein ziyada mohtaat reh sakti hain, jaldi nahi hai, tajzia mumkina had taq taizi se mumkin sun-hwa tha, aur yaqeenan ziyada sabrr bhi ho sakta hai

Member kawah will become famous soon enough kawah will become famous soon enough kawah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Interesting question, but we need to know the answer surveys. But, in my opinion, the quality of trading nothing to do with gender. It was back on each individual trader, the extent of seriousness to galvanize themselves. and no i believe men our women be same in the forex together are hardworking , and i believe how most excellent hard work he make some big currency in the field of forex trading ,in addition to its very easy method to earn money, there remains no difference between a man and woman in trading. any person in the world will exist able to do the trade if they can be able to read and write. significant the trading is important at this point and observance patience is also desirable rather than have huge capital.

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is no difference between men and women in trading, market movements together. only ability between men and women are very different, I think a woman has the instinct subtle and not easy emotion for any loss, very different from the man who easily emotional face of market and Yes man and woman have different trade.The Forex trading is brainy business when you can use your brain properly then you can make good profit form here.So i think man and woman have different trade.And woman can trade in the Forex market properly because the Forex is the mentally business.And all woman can trade in the Forex market from their home.SO i think Forex is good and best for the woman.

Member koplok will become famous soon enough koplok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course both have different mind so they will be done difference trade but we should need to work hard and follow the news of the forex market to make here very huge and very fast money in the forex market always hard work give us money.
    and in my opinion the trade of the men and the women are the same and i really must say that forex trading is not the bussiness that work and identify your sex that you are a male or female it only gives you the profits and the losses.good job......

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good darling on forex I think I am a woman who has the same trading style, so mans does not have a different style, but all Man traders can trade all the time, but women cannot do this. but everyone can make money with forex trading there and forex takes experience and men and women are some trading styles in forex trading business. there is no difference between trade people. You will have trading skills, you will make money profit in forex trading business. So, you will trade and make money profit with a short time.

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No my dear friends main to aapki baat say agree nai karta Kay women our men ki trading styles different ho kyun Kay forex trading main I think styles same hota ha bs strategy different hoti hai our maray khyal say forex trading ko women bhi achay tarha say Kar sakti Hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 302 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (14)