+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 491 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Thread: Benefits of Forex Trading.

Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,395 Times in 635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear g .is businesses me bohat si facilities he jinki wajha sey ye business worldwide famous hr our mujhy ye passand he keh is business ko.ghr bethy online ham manag kar sakty hain our ham khud is business me boss he is business me hone wala profit and loss keh ham.khud hi responsible he jnb g

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Rajpoot771 For This Useful Post:

akr (2018-06-26), billyboy00007 (2018-06-29), kashi93 (2018-06-21), MARandhawa (2018-06-21), Nirzana (2018-06-27), Raja551 (2018-06-29), ravi999 (2018-06-30), rehanayaz (2018-06-21), Unregistered (1)

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think 24 hours, 5 days in headroom availability, bonuses are excited by brokers, swell leverage is a benefit in forex trading and also as you say forex brokers also offer gold and silver commodities to change when recovered and forex market is the largest and most financial market liquid. Daily activity often exceeds $ 4 trillion USD a day, with over $ 1.5 trillion done in the form of spot trading. Forex spot trading consists of contracts to trade a certain number of currency pairs with the market maker, at the advertised buying / selling price (spot rate). This is the presence of volatility in the forex market which allows traders to take advantage of exchange rate fluctuations for speculative purposes. Traders should be aware that greater volatility also means greater potential risk.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lumeho For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-18), Unregistered (2)

Member soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong has a spectacular aura about soo yong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think in my opinion forex has many benefits but I think the benefits I say do not exist in your mind I think the most important benefit is that someone knows about it how to deal with other traders it is the biggest challenge of his life I think if you do then you can get it and it is the first for people to talk to other merchants. and There are some great things about forex currency trading because in fact 24 x 5 current situation in the market besides speculators can be easily, anytime and, above all, industry-based and also the only web in the world next to the first computer system and can be industry from any location. In addition, this kind of man may be the industry along with smaller funds still generating revenue.

Member colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak has a spectacular aura about colenak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can trade anytime and anywhere and there is great competition between forex brokers and so they offer attractive offers, this makes forex trading paradise for traders. Simple account opening and no or at least documentation makes it available to everyone in the world. and the benefits of forex trading is we can run this business anytime and anywhere because forex open 24 hours, we can use forex for part time job also we can become boss for ourselves

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,926 Times in 5,537 Posts
    is ka boaht sa benifits hain is sa hum ko acha profit horta hai humara time zaya honay sa batch jata hai or hum ko achi money milti hai wo b grr per bath krr orr hum ko iss main zayda kam b nhi karna parta hai

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sakigbest For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-06-30), kashi93 (2018-06-26), MARandhawa (2018-06-20), Sunriser1 (2018-06-30)

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the advantage of forex trading can not be overemphasized as a result of forex trading is everything that forex traders do to earn our money in making a profit. in forex trading, we place our trades so we earn a profit known as profit. we can build the use of withdrawn profits to develop our living habits and even become students like me and currency trading is one of the largest companies in the world that allows us to create our own income and meetings that help us in the future. through Currency Trading, we can trade and cope with cash with others.

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,374 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia apne jo bataya hn vo forex ki beneift me ni ati hn vo forex ki demand hn osko ap apne benefit bhi samaj saktey hn lekin asal benefit yehi h hn ke apko kisi k under kam ni krna hota aur mehnat bhi kam hn aur easily profit eanr kr saktey hn
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,609 Times in 12,775 Posts
    There is seven days in one week and Forex trading market operates 5 days a week weekend is off. if you are working on Forex trading you should know the benefits of Forex trading I am a part of Forex trading business and I know the value of Forex trading in my life. I am doing this business full time and my full concentration on this business because I earn 8 to 10 dollar average per day earning from Forex trading.

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-06-26), bali351 (2018-06-26), danish555 (2018-06-27), fxearner (2018-06-13), kashi93 (2018-06-26), MARandhawa (2018-06-29), Nirzana (2018-06-29), Raja551 (2018-06-29), ravi999 (2018-06-12), rehanayaz (2018-06-12), sakigbest (2018-06-27), sarfraz786 (2018-06-22), Sunriser1 (2018-06-27), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-06-13), zahid2016 (2018-06-12), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-06-29)

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex pey trading karney k bohat zyada benefits hain aap is ko easily join kar saktey ho aur ghar sey hi trade kar saktey ho aur aap is forum pey learning bhi kar saktey ho aur yahan pey trading k sarey techniques aur methods available hain jo aap easily samajh saktey hain aur earn bhi kar saktey hain

14. The Following User Says Thank You to tayyab4ptc For This Useful Post:

nadia (2018-06-21)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,405 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pphashif View Post

1. Trading can be done from anywhere in the world with an internet connection.

2. Huge trading volume, this leads to very dense liquidity making it easier to get in and out of positions at the price you want.

3. Flexible trading hours; continuous operation 24 hours a day 5.5 days a week.

4. Greater availability of leverage to enhance profit margins relative to account size than compare to other markets.

5. Fewer variables to consider as compared to stock or commodity trading.

it is right that the traders could trade in this business from any where of this world , they could invest their money in this business according to their choice and they could make their trading strategy according tu their choice and when they get the profit they could withdraw their profit according to their choice .

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-06-21), MARandhawa (2018-06-19), rehanayaz (2018-06-28)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 491 FirstFirst ... 39 47 48 49 50 51 59 99 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)