+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 667 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast

Thread: Become a Successful Forex Trader.

Member mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard will become famous soon enough mainhard's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In order to elevate to a successful trader you have to first learn the idea of the market and follow the political and economic news knowing learn how to analyze the news affecting the market and follows up day-after-day value movements can go where I think is very hard to be3come a successful trader.I think where is success there is expert and steady.But I think If any one want to become a success I think he must work hard and learn more about forex Then you can shine in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes be a successful trader can not be done in just an instant times .To get success in forex trading one should have good experience and knowledge, which acquired with lot of practice with demo account and constant study of world currency market and its nature. He should not depend on any signal provider. He should have capacity to analyze the market him self and prepare proper and successful strategies. Then only he can earn in Forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have already feel it, that feeling want to make big profit in a short time, and it will give bad result for your trade. Actually I have already make regular profit but because I to confidence with my balanced and do not pay attention to the news, then the result is bad I loss everything, now I have to start from beginning, at least I have already taste real money from this forex business.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess you're right. Indicators is certainly not correct constantly, so it's higher to try and do all of the analysis by your own individual, I believe in forex it's far better to trust myself, different tools or indicators etc. are simply there for taking a look as a few reference., I guess we have simply ought to develop our own talent, will the trades primarily based on our own analysis, however those indicators could surely be taken as a few reference.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Better ways of trading from the Forex market in numerous pairs needs plenty of ability and knowledge. That trade for our day you need to learn the basic rules fastidiously. Trader who might wish to experiment with market forces additional strongly and also to enjoy th prospects of excellent profits, ought to lessen the level of risk all told transactions. forex market provide you with the most beneficial possiblity to become sucessful trader when using the facilitate of excellent plans and knowledge

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders develop or buy a system and start trading way to soon. Sometimes it is profitable, but when it has a few losing trades (which is normal), they change the system, read a new trading book, etc. or go back to looking for tips and advice,to become a successful trader you should follow these points 1.first do analysis in your favorite currency pairs 2.develop strategic plans 3.develop money management and risk management plans 4.careful in entering lot sizes 5.don't wait long time for getting huge profit

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear friend, we are here to share, learn, fix and complete each others, because we want to become a good trader , get success and build a great career, this is the main goals, and now, we only need to prepare everything as well, and i have some words about it, we only need to learn and practice for something suitable with our style success in Forex lies in hard work.Forex is not that easy task.there are always risks of loss in Forex.Those risks of loss can be avoid by ahving proper knowledge about Forex system and every trader should know all about Forex trades.I have seen number of traders who are practicing a lot and are working hard to get into forex market and place successful trades.

Member XXXTentacion is on a distinguished road XXXTentacion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It has the not much of a make sure than a individual, having said that fine he/she may perhaps be, can certainly make gain more and more often. Getting rid of a short time conduct appear while a person takes place to receive the following graciously, a individual is actually a measure previous to other package. i actually

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by darwan View Post
    Trade in forex no one can in an instant to undefeated trading. required power of knowledge, money and unyielding tone to be booming in forex. in my persuasion, success in forex is a weigh of term, who survive and never create up in search of the imaging gift sure follow. because rather or ulterior unfree to judge the style of trading. it from me. ak acha or suncessfull trader banne k liye hame sab se pahle forex ki learning ki zarurt hai ..agr ham iss mai learning karen gy to iss mai hamri earning achi ho gi ...i mai kam krne k liye hame skills knowledge and exprince ki zarurt hoti hai so mere khyal mai iss mai reall account mai kam krne se pahle hame demo mai kam krna chaye hai
    मैं आपसे सहमत हूं, कि फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में सफलता प्राप्त करने के लिए हमारे लिए कुंजी में से एक होना फोकस और अनुशासन है। मुख्य रूप से व्यापार और सीखने में ध्यान और अनुशासन। तो इससे हमें ट्रेडिंग फॉरेक्स में अच्छा ज्ञान और कौशल मिलेगा। निश्चित रूप से विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में हमारे कौशल और ज्ञान बेहतर हैं, जो हमें सफलता के करीब लाएगा। निश्चित रूप से मैं जानता हूं कि व्यापार द्वारा अधिक विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारी सफल हो जाते हैं। मुझे पता है कि वर्तमान समय में शीर्ष व्यापार का सबसे अच्छा दिन केवल विदेशी मुद्रा है।

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Senior Member ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong is a jewel in the rough ngomong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree with you, that is the focus and discipline to be one of the keys for us to achieve success in forex trading. mainly focus and discipline in trading and learning. so it will make us have a good knowledge and skills in trading forex. certainly the better our skills and knowledge in forex trade, will make us closer to success. Of course I have known more expert Forex traders by trade become successful . I have known now present day best of top business is only Forex . I think whose are confidence to Forex so really their become successful . I think here that business more important Forex strategies . If you have idea in Forex maybe you would earn make profit by trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 667 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)