+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 667 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 539 ... LastLast

Thread: Become a Successful Forex Trader.

Member cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan will become famous soon enough cadamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think if we want to succeed we need to practice first using a demo account, so we have good trading experience and quality. and to improve trade performance we must also have discipline, discipline we can control emotions when we experience losses so as not to get stuck at a greater loss. and the target is important, because it will make us more motivated to learn more. but in my opinion a good target is not a target that is not in the form of profits in trading. but more important targets are targets to improve our abilities, and always in a good learning process. it is a target to become a better trader, so of course that will make us closer to success.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to cadamkhan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Good trading on the forex market is the best choice for traders. we must always try to find the best way to trade well on the market. we can find better opportunities in the market for good trading if we will analyze the market well. and To become a successful player, you need to learn and gain knowledge about the Forex business. By opening a demo account, people must stream the Forex business movement and try to understand it. It is possible to be a successful leader in the Forex business, can shine in life.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Being a successful trader is not so easy, thinking that to be a successful trader in Forex trading requires a lot of things first you need to know technical and fundamental analysis besides that traders need a great experience of Forex trading no less than two years. and to be a good stock investor, you must have an idea of what you are doing, know that this invirtienendo market, and especially for learning, after you take these steps, you will find good deals and you can benefit from investment good, and get big profits with a little risk

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to become a successful trader, you must have a good and profitable trading strategy, so you must keep learning, and don't give up. I believe every trader has a chance of success, if you want to learn. You also have to be disciplined in the rules of trading and being a successful forex trader this topic is very important for every type of forex trader. Every trader can make money from the forex trading market but it is important to be successful you need to learn more about the forex trading system. I am a new trader in forex, I read this topic and it was very effective for me and hoped I would become a successful trader in the forex trading system.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are profits and there are losses. when there is an advantage it is better for us that we must trade with good analysis again and if there is a loss then we should not start revenge from the market because on another day we can make a profit. Our goal is to make a profit not to lose money. this is a good condition to be a good trader. and, we must be successful in the Forex business. If we can do it, we can succeed in our lives. Become a successful conqueror We must be careful and sincere. We have to stream market movements and grow trust in the Forex business.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    One must be a successful trader to earn on Forex. To become a successful trader, you need to study on Forex. There is a word that you read more and more and more learning. Be stronger and become a successful treader and get more and more. One must believe that Forex is the maker to build our lives. and To be a successful trader is not so difficult but requires a lot of trade knowledge and practice. Good money strategy and management is needed to become a successful trader and you also need your trading plan.

Member douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas has a spectacular aura about douglas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe successful traders have a profitable strategy, and they can be disciplined trading strategies in the rules. but to be able to have a profitable strategy, you have to learn a lot and spend a lot of time practicing on a demo account. You must be patient and discipline and success achieved through struggle, and learning trading strategies. If you fail don't give up. You must make an evaluation and find out your mistakes. if you have a solution, and can apply analysis with discipline to the rules. I am sure you will succeed

Member andi will become famous soon enough andi will become famous soon enough andi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Being a successful trader is a dream, when money works for us, then we will be more relaxed in life, but the process and journey that must be passed is not easy, and the process takes a long time, and is repetitive, and I try to regulate In this trade how I become a trader can use better analysis and I will try to get this trade to keep trying how I use or follow a good trend in trading is a good way to prepare for trading.

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To be a forex trader who is very successful in this business, we all have to work hard. Hard work is something that opens up knowledge for forex traders in this business. I know that very well. But to be successful in the forex business is very difficult. we must always be in a good learning process and I am sure we will always go through a difficult learning process. because it is true, that we must be patient with the learning process. so through a good learning process will make us achieve success faster.

Member darwan will become famous soon enough darwan will become famous soon enough darwan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    very informative post done well dear fallow. all the points you mentioned are very good and the way to become a successful forex trader here. if a beginner follows all these points and will understand that how to use trading knowledge and strategies then he will not see losses and will become a successful forex trader. and I believe that To be a successful Forex trader, you must first learn how to trade the marketplace in the workplace. Because this is a volatile market, you have to make sure that you act not afraid of previous dangers. Moreover, if the market works on a set of rules that you must learn before the start of trading !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 667 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 539 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)