+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 667 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 6669

Thread: Become a Successful Forex Trader.

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you earn well in your business, like you are on cloud nine and everything looks fun.
    But when you lose you feel like a dark cloud hanging in your head following you around every where you go.
    and when we trade in forex, we do not do it with fun. we only do it just to earn money not
    because we will have fun doing it or not.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have a comparison for this topic that I pence Without your strategy like a fighter or an army in a gunless war.
    If he enters a gunless battle so how can he fight in this battle. Likewise, forex trading

strategy is as a weapon for operators to enter the market and get their business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member anju28 will become famous soon enough anju28's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me success hone ke liye trader ko busienss me bahut jada hard work karni hogi jitna jada trader ke pass knowledge aur experience bana jaroori hota hai aur trader ko chahhiye ki wo demo account me achhe se practice kare yaha par jitna jada parctice kareneg utna achha trading ke baare me samjh sakte hai.

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    so remember my history I know forex from my friend who is a marketing company in one of forex.
    With the promise to offer that day we can profit even hundreds of millions, finally I joined.
    After joining the new I finally understood that what my friend promised was not easy
    to get without us equipping ourselves with the knowledge of forex. fortunately I soon realized
    before experiencing a major defeat. Now I dare to plunge into forex on the basis that
    I have learned and finish with the knowledge of forex.

Member sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba will become famous soon enough sakumba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by barkiman View Post
    If I think to be a good trader you must learn a lot and practicing on a demo account, so we'll get a lot of knowledge. Demo account is very important for us to learn and use as a medium for us to test a strategy that we will use. We also must learn from the experiences of others as well.
    Yes demo is the perfect platform to test our style and also achieve good knowledge about this business,
    there is no body here with high experience when he new in this platform so
    I think Forex is the only market that gives us a good platform for practice in the demo. ,
    this platform can make us more confident and analytic to make a good deal. thank you

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I think to be a good trader you have to learn a lot and practice on demo accounts,
    so we'll get a lot of knowledge. Demo accounts are very important for us to learn

and use as a medium for us to test the strategies we will use. We must also learn from the experiences of others as well.

Banned haritanoe is on a distinguished road haritanoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quickly learning from forex trading through the adopted trading system is good but sometimes it may
    be bad for the newbie if it faces big losses. It's better to trade a demo for up to 3 months even
    if you make a consistent profit on it. After the demo then you should try to get a small profit
    in the live account before depositing more money. This will help this way to build
    your trading confidence so bad losses will not affect you anymore.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    success is a hard-to-reach goal for beginners. however, experience and practice bring us closer to success. a trader should not be discouraged, on the contrary, he must practice until he reaches a good strategy. the forex is one of the most profitable businesses in the world. in addition, it is a completely legal business where the rules of the game are very clear.

Banned FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN has a reputation beyond repute FOREXMAN's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,128 Times in 794 Posts
    successful traders are consistent traders, isme ye hi ki jayada se jayada learning meh dhyan de starting meh or kam se kam hi gambling kare, trading koi ek-do mahine ka game nahi hai ap dheere dheere profit banate hai isme.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FOREXMAN For This Useful Post:

dardo (2017-09-17), incomejobs (2017-10-14), yulbang111 (2017-10-29)

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    successfull jarur ho skte hein aap isme koi dout nhi he forex ek esa business he jisme hardwork and knwledge ke sath success jarur hasil hoti he bhai je bat ekdum shai he me je manta hun and smjhta hun bhai
    PLEASE FOLLOW THE RULES AND POST VERY CAREFULLY DONT POST ANY RUDE WORDS THANK YOU

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to garrysidhu For This Useful Post:

dardo (2017-09-17), FOREXMAN (2017-09-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 667 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)