+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 244 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2431

Thread: Which brokers are good those charge commission or those charging spread?

Senior Member rak is an unknown quantity at this point rak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whatever the term, I think the same, that it is a kind of administrative costs. Forex broker has a lot to pay, either taxes, the cost of server, etc., then apply a spread or commission to the broker survival. Yes, I do not see the difference between the spreads and commissions.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member torquee is an unknown quantity at this point torquee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that the alpari uk is the best and then the instaforex is better in the spreads and the rest are normal but the advantage of the instaforex is that they have the maximum leverage

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member doyinfaloni is an unknown quantity at this point doyinfaloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i think that it is good for a trader
    to trade with brokers that use commison only but the fact is that
    most good brokers love to use spread

Senior Member koushik is an unknown quantity at this point koushik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not knowledge of which brokers are groovy brokers but it is bed no Forex broker can stretch any possibles to play acceptance finished net and also location supported and they relinquish you money for patronage it is Only INST FOREX and no Else's.

Member huzefak85 is an unknown quantity at this point huzefak85's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it would be excellent if we select to use set propagate dealing consideration. This will help us help you to determine the revenue and decrease in business. and by using a set propagate, we do not have to fear if the costs are going to popular.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, you can never uses what and how brokers charges moeny to judge them, many brokerages has there own trading and withdraing policie , this is what you must know first.

Banned moss is on a distinguished road moss's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like those brokers who charges spread rather than commission.Such a broker is Insta Forex.Insta Forex is the best broker i think.It is used by most of the traders.It charges spread.Small traders are highly affected if they are charged commission.It is tough to pay for the new traders.But traders can tolerate spread as it does not produce any pressure.Traders count their profit minimizing spread

Banned Borhan107 is an unknown quantity at this point Borhan107's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think instaforex is best broker for this. I also trade in this broker. Its trade spread is very low. It no spaming broker. Low charg commision. No trade commision. It was best forex broker in asia in 2011.

Senior Member tonmoy is an unknown quantity at this point tonmoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I anticipate i adopt the brokers who allegation spreads are acceptable in allegory with brokers who allegation commissions and aswell it can alter from one barter to addition at any time so brokers who allegation advance are acceptable and traders apperceive that they just charge to accumulate in annual the advance and annihilation afar from that.

Junior Member darkrider is an unknown quantity at this point darkrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    What is important about broker more than spread is reliability and customer service. But for a scalper it is better to give commision than giving spread as high spread is an obstacle for scalping.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 233 of 244 FirstFirst ... 133 183 223 231 232 233 234 235 243 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)