+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 244 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Which brokers are good those charge commission or those charging spread?

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is risky but profitable. I think I prefer brokers who charge good spreads compared to brokers who charge commissions and can also differ from one trade with another at any time so that brokers who wear good spreads and traders know that they only need to take into account the spread and nothing is separated from it . and I think forex is a good job. I don't know which broker is a good broker but it is known that there are no forex brokers that can provide opportunities to make money through the internet and are also home based and they give you money to trade. Only INSTA FOREX and nothing else. thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many good brokers in the market because they offer a small spread or commission to trade traders there. instorex is also one of the well-known brokers available that provides a small spread between all known currency pairs and commodities. it also offers a number of options for trading and also has direct Customer Support that anyone can use to complete the query at any time. so not only do you have to look for bread or commission when choosing a broker, but you have to ensure a good reputation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo will become famous soon enough kenapo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some brokers who usually hope not to ask for distribution, but they demand some fees that can be set or even depend on none. tons were distributed, while several requests were distributed. Which do you think tends to be good? I am clearly not the information about which broker is usually a good broker but it is truly understood that there is no broker who can provide any opportunity to make foreign currency through the internet and also work at home and supply dollars related to trading really only foreign exchange there are no other people. and Forex is a good profitable business. I don't know which broker is a good broker but it is known that forex brokers cannot provide opportunities to make money through the internet and are also home based and they give you money to trade. Only INEX FOREX and nothing else. Good luck.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well really my dear, actually I really found that because I trade with real money I still recommend using Instaforex because I can trade without a commission and I can't open a swap account. Instaforex even has a bigger spread than some brokers in my country, but that is not a big problem for me. I have tried using a floating spread broker, but the price of my open order is too far from the price I wanted. that's why I still use Instaforex.

Member angkara is on a distinguished road angkara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think brokers who fill spreads are brokers who charge a commission and it seems better than other times that may differ from trading, so brokers who charge spreads and spread traders know that they need to save their accounts and not except small businesses. That. At the very least, they want a broker on duty and also broadcast, and I see who it is, depending on the amount of fees that is not too large, which causes trading for small businesses.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not a broker who is the right agent, but so far there is no foreign exchange broker that can provide opportunities to make forex through the internet and also based on domestic and they give you money for change, it's only foreign exchange and there is no difference. and every trader wants his profits and he does it which makes his income greater. if you have to increase trading and profits you take help from them even though they charge you to spread your trade or get a commission on the trade that you set for them. I think if you want to spread your trade, you should get help from them. it will really help you.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    At least for small traders like me, brokers who use spreads are better because it depends on the number of trades and I see that commission fees are large which do not make trading affordable for small traders. Brokers who charge a commission and can also differ from one trade to another at any time so that brokers who use spreads are good and traders know that they only need to take into account the spread and nothing is separated from it. and For beginners or brokers, it is recommended not to use a spread account and be charged a commission. So they can get maximum pips even in the low range and high volatility markets.

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the provision of a profitable financial broker is a companion that provides superior offerings and functions to the soul's customers and prepares their potential. If friendship must be used to change aid agreements, scatter faster and appeal to statesman customers. The most cardinal reputation. and kuch brokers spread the cost of nae karte hain but lete hain commission or jaha not main samjta hai bats to aik hi hai but jo the broker commission rakhte hain un main you hai jab hum trading lgate hain to jin merchants ko trust km hai wo un to liye sahi hai mtlb fortunately fortunately bi ho jata hai or cut bi ho te te hai, or spread zayda ho to wo phele hai flax tension began to dete hain.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rudiandi For This Useful Post:

coramel (2019-11-16)

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That depends on your capital. If you have lower capital you better use a spread because you already know how much loss you will experience, but if you have a good amount of capital, you are better off using a commission basis and making lots of trades. Because in the end a little pips opportunity has become an advantage if you know how to trade on forex. That is why it is very important for you to know what you are doing first before thinking of investing in forex.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to fakta For This Useful Post:

coramel (2019-11-16)

Member konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi will become famous soon enough konspirasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    which broker is a good broker but note that there are no forex brokers that can provide opportunities to make money through the internet and are also home based and they give you money to trade. Only INSTA FOREX and not others. and It is best to trade with a broker that only charges fees on the spread of partners. You only need to give them a pair spread of almost 3 pips from trading. so Make sure that you can produce a good number of pips from that trade so that it will be a profitable trade for you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 244 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)