+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 244 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2431

Thread: Which brokers are good those charge commission or those charging spread?

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the spreads are well in the right form to work with good informations that we work of the same chances that we can work with we are all informed to value issues that we are better shown to be right and for that we are all shown to understand we are showing in the same right interventions spreads are what brokers have for their trades and these how they make profits

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that i prefer a broker shares, free of charge, is generally very good, the lump-sum payment change compared to brokers, which is responsible for the income and there may be if the brokers, who recognize that the difference in general good for professionals to understand that these people are beyond just fully shared something flip.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    a good broker is a broker who never committed fraud and has spread expands, and I think the commission is fair, because it is a benefit brokers, and this is only a fraction of the benefits we get, the most important thing we can make consistent gains, although only a small profit, one day it will be a great advantage

Senior Member Fxwin is on a distinguished road Fxwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mere khyaal se to wo hi forex broker ke sath humen trading karna achcha hota hai jo humen spread ki charge karte hai magar humen fixed spread wale forex broker ko hi choose karni chahiye, flotting spread se humen volatilet market me big spread pay karni padati hai.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dekhen bhai commission lena har broker ka haq hai ku k wo hume ek service day raha hai jiss waja say us ko hume pay dena b banta hota hai hume chahye k hum is kam me anay k bad zyada say zyada earning ki taraf tawajo na de to behter hoga hume achay broker k sath ek bar jurr kar chalna chahye to he behtry hai.

Banned salufx is an unknown quantity at this point salufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    mjhay jo abhi tak knowlege hai about broker wo sirf instaforex ki hi ha. and MT5 bhi suna ha sub sa best hai. mjhay sirf in dono k baray ma information mili ha k yeh best brokers hai. yeah new bie kliya bhi theek hain as well as old trader kliyay bhi. but in sa acha hai koi to phir mjhay bhi inform ker dain.
    both are goods .. in diferent situation.
    if u have small capital to trade. then fixed spread is good.
    and if ur capital is more than 10000$ then its best u use the commsssion brokers. cause .. its less cost to u.

mainly the ecn or commission based brokers ,, min. invest ment need.. 1000$ or more. that's why. an dtheir order execution is very fast . no min. pips target for take profit or stop loss.

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mae superforex key support mae and sath mae instaforex key support mae bolun gah kyo ki ye commission neyi leteh yeh apn ne clients se bid and ask spread account clients ko provide kar tey eh and bonus ke sath live support bi acha eh baki yoh ke bjae.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is a lot that can be well placed to work for the right tools that we see around and for that we are all shown to work with the good informations that we get around we are all told that brokers and traders who want to trade forex well are shown to work as hard for the good issues we have seen

Senior Member digimon is on a distinguished road digimon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think instaforex is actually general good with regard to forex trading as a result of instaforex give prepaid MasterCard, Forex Rebate, at thelizabeth wallet move, instant deposit, quick delivery and open order and so upabout. I recommend just about almost most trader to join instaforex with regard to obtain much better support on forex trading.

Senior Member ramuna is an unknown quantity at this point ramuna's Avatar
    Thanks
    brother i m hearing about this particular 1st time so i m not able to reply actually i read just about almost most higher than replies and some thing i m able to have it.
    however there tend to be many brokers that take fee through trade or even coming from the traders and enhance thair ideals on forex market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 244 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)