+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats your favorit song?

Senior Member Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Waisey tou mere pass time kum he hota hai lekn jub b mujhey time miley tou mein sad song sonta hoon kyun k mein songs ko kafi like krta hoon eis mein rahat fateh ali khan k song saqia mein akhya si hath tera rukey na acha song hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mohammadzahid is an unknown quantity at this point mohammadzahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Waisey tou mein music bohat kum sunta hoon kyun k mere pass time free nahi hota lekn ager jub b mein music suno tou Rahat fateh Ali khan ka merey dil ki duniya mein aa kr tou daikho sunta hoon ye acha song hai mein eis ko like krta hoon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member dte is an unknown quantity at this point dte's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like sentimental songs. I listen this types of songs lots. some time I listen rock song.All Time Low and Boys Like Girls. Sky way Avenue by WTK is my favorite. I am into the pop rock/ pop punk/ power pop genre but I also like classical, pop, and RnB music.

Member Hannah is an unknown quantity at this point Hannah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I love listening music. I like old Indian songs specially of Lata and Muhammad Rafi.I like to listen songs according to my mood swings .My favorite song is "Tujh se naraz nahi zindgi hairan hoon main"from movie Masoom

Member Sayi is an unknown quantity at this point Sayi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Smile is my favorite Avril Lavigne song! But did you know Avril at first didnt want to release the song as a single? Its true! In an interview with DigitalSpy back in 2011, AvLav revealed that she was having problems with her label over the direction of Goodbye Lullaby, and hinted that those disputes extended to the choice of the albums singles

Senior Member Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx will become famous soon enough Asiffx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Song suna mera habbit hai jub tak mein daily acha music na sun loon mera din acha nahi guzrta mein daily punjab songs sunta hoon mein rahat fateh ali khan k songs sunta hoon our meri dil ki duniya mein aa kr daikho raha ka song mere best song hai mein eis ko like krta hoon

Member SOHA is an unknown quantity at this point SOHA's Avatar
    Thanks
    My favorite song is "Visions of Johanna," by Bob Dylan. It's the only song that's so luminous and vivid that it sucks you in every time you listen to it. Lines from it come to to me every day, especially on the subway when "the all night girls whisper of escapades out on the D train" sucks me in and before you know it the ghost electricity is howling in the bones of her face, if ya know what I mean.

Member Ali Raza is on a distinguished road Ali Raza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mein apni tradign k time only trading krta hn yhe aik bhot technical business hy agar trading k time song sona jaye tu proper attention k sath trading nhi ho pati orr jab proper attention nhi hoti hy tu trading mein risk orr loss increase kr jata hy ic leye mein trading time koi song nhi sonta hn.

Senior Member shanhu will become famous soon enough shanhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    I like pop music and light music, music can make me relax, when I'm nervous, music brings me joy and peace. For currency traders, keeping a relaxed mood is very important, let us listen to music

Senior Member millionarboy is an unknown quantity at this point millionarboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MY FAVORITE SONG : "DIL DA DYA HA , JAN TUJZA DA GA DAGA ni kara ga sanam, o RAB di QASAm YAra Rab di QASAM" Lekin Meri sanam na muja dokha da dya !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open