+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: money management scripts

Banned Neharika515 will become famous soon enough Neharika515's Avatar
    Thanks
    विदेशी मुद्रा मंच दुनिया में अच्छा मंच है। यह हमें इस पर व्यापार करके अच्छा लाभ कमाने की सुविधा प्रदान करता है।
    मैंने इस मंच का उपयोग पैसे कमाने और अच्छे लाभ कमाने के लिए व्यापार करने के लिए भी किया है।
    मैंने ट्रेडिंग के सिग्नल के लिए आरएसआई और ज़िगज़ैग के संकेतकों का उपयोग किया है फिर मैंने ट्रेडिंग की है और अच्छा लाभ कमाया है।
    नोट: हमेशा ट्रेडिंग के बारे में महान ज्ञान रखने वाले अन्य लोगों के साथ अनुभवी बनाने का पालन करें।.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123 has a reputation beyond repute Merabnoor123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,052 Times in 1,880 Posts
    Bhai Kya tumne Ise pehle use karke dekha hai agar dekha hai demo pe toh plz post screen shot here we can see this and Tks for upload it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Merabnoor123 For This Useful Post:

Rehan218 (2020-12-03), shahzadm2 (2020-12-02), Unregistered (1)

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I didn't think I used a robot before I just worked and didn't have a manual trading robot to use it in circulation, but I think one day I will use this feature, but now I feel comfortable with manual trading and I don't use this ... no there is nothing better than one's own hands ,, so I don't think that's a good idea

5. The Following User Says Thank You to combifx For This Useful Post:

perkalian (2019-08-26)

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MACD EA uses a break-out system because at every entry position always makes a pending order or orders directly outside the MACD histogram outside the limit and this can be effective if we use a larger setting or a larger TF like TF H4 or every day and break system out using this larger setting can make the entry position slowly but more accurate than using a smaller TF or a smaller MACD setting

7. The Following User Says Thank You to darmanap For This Useful Post:

kopai (2019-08-28)

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ea can be very useful if we know how to use it. even ea is automatic but we still need to control it so they can work better. EA will work without emotion and will not break the rules, that is the good side of EA. with ea we can trade more easily and not have to wait for incoming signals for a long time, only need time to check trades.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gold maniak For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for sharing, my Expert Advisor backtest uses a time frame of 15M and 30M on the demo acc, the results are good. I will use a real account to see any results. usually on a demo account and on a real account the results are different. and I hope this expert benefits you & I hope you find a good arrangement. I'm here if anyone has questions about that or need modification that I can do. thank you

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as in guaranteed profits? think logically, if something can give you 100% profit 100% of the time, hasn't everyone already used it? of course it's too good to be true and it won't happen. and in my opinion automatic trading is never safe because I have checked it many times on demo accounts with several robots, it becomes a failure when the market starts to move strongly and in bullish so I think manual trading is only good and is preferred for good profits.

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    backtested itself, doesn't work well in the gbpusd pair. I think it has something to do with year-end prices, the terminal naturally tries to close trades while ea is opened.

at the moment, I will create another demo account with only a balance of $ 50 for the purpose of seeing how well he can handle trading. I will use it on three couples: GBPUSD, Eurusd, and USDCAD. also, my setting will be H1 TF with a moving average of 21.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sanjaya For This Useful Post:

komala (2019-08-16)

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    million-dollar pips are the best of 2019. say 250 dollars can turn into 10,000 dollars. there is also a loose stop and take profit. actually I don't use any robot, but everyone says it's better. and many forex robots, but most are scams, so I suggest you download the trial version before you buy any robot. If you find a free robot, then you only need to download it and try it on your demo account. Don't waste your money on something you haven't tried yourself.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to syarif For This Useful Post:

darmanap (2019-08-15)

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first of all there is no such thing as 100% accuracy in forex trading, even though I hardly use robots, but I know that there are reliable robots out there but most come at a high cost, so why don't you try to practice the market for yourself and maybe you can do better than any robot. and robots or whatever, is a program one day by traders about what ever happened. if the robot really works everyone will trade the forex market so I don't think it works like that

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast