+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 126 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you trade the news in forex trading?

Banned rahul patel is on a distinguished road rahul patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    yaha per aapne bahot hi acchi post dali hai news ke bare mein aur acch jankari bhi hasil hui hai waise to kafi long kehte hai ki news ke daurn hamien apni trading stop karni chahiy jan news ka time khatam ho jaye uske bad hi hamein apni trading start karni chahiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member katrina is an unknown quantity at this point katrina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading through the analysis based to the news will certainly indeed be competent to strengthen your technical analysis conducted from the trader, consequently my spouse and i Just in case carry on for you to seek facts from the news every time AND check out Whenever that is to be news on the release of each session to facilitate analyzing your current market AND make your current proper decision to help do your own OP.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned rahul patel is on a distinguished road rahul patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    strategy to kafi sari hoti hai ham use istemla bhi karte hai aur use profit bhi earn karte hai magar hamein ek aur strategy bhi istemal mein leni chahiye woh hai news strategy kai bar bahot badi news aati hai ya aane wali hoti hai to phir sirf yahi strategy hi hamein profit dila sakti hai

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am even more frequently to avoid when trading news, because some news has a very volatile movement. if we do not have a winning ratio analysis has large, then we may even get a great loss, we recommend to beginners is to avoid trading news
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member ramyramroum1 is an unknown quantity at this point ramyramroum1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Enterprise still depends on news and current experiences. There is no possible for us to to do well in any undertaking with a good news. We should learn to use them. Indeedthe experience is a must to earn in forex trading. News is an important tool to be a winner in that case

Senior Member abuzarmasood1020 is an unknown quantity at this point abuzarmasood1020's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'll look for info in advance therej will be news kotoday. if n then I will record whakjht time the news will be released. and when the time will come, I he epjharemyself in front of the compur wlhhille watching the chart is going l situation and knowing how this might affct thedirection of tecurrenc

Member Mcmoney is an unknown quantity at this point Mcmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I look for the fundemantal situatioan at all and hoe the new news could be moved the markets, then i have a spekulative opinion and i look how it is after the news come out, the when the market is moving and showing his way up or down i go long or short or maybe i dont do anything because its to dangerous to trade and so i wait for the next news.

Member Ali 123 is on a distinguished road Ali 123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the news of the bailout planor greeis on the way, wujghe can set a pending ordr to the most likely ictio which is buy in EU, EJ and EC. Then we wait tobf hear t outco this might affect the direction o te currenbcy rkets. Inat case,you can buy or se

Banned sarimiin is an unknown quantity at this point sarimiin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Provided we know what direction the market will trend there will not be a problem but things like this that it's hard to get because there are still potential bad things that will make us feel less as news are also very important material to follow for forex trading that But hte problem is that most of the time we don't wh that is If it is really based on the pre-estimation of result it means that some people are the real analyst and it will have the point in their systems too by this they will have upper edge in the market

Senior Member ahmad.saleh is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad.saleh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    With deep fundamental analysis we can predict more accurate of the news impact on forex market then we can take advantage from forex price movement that i think fundamental news is important we can powerfully trade herewith the news and so its important to go with that knowledge and analysis instead of It is really helpful for a new traderHe or she is totally confused what to do or what not to do but he or she uses this waymay be it is profitable

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 126 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)