+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Recenth Strength

Banned razia86 is on a distinguished road razia86's Avatar
    Thanks
    nice i think this is an interesting indicator and this is a good indicator i will try this indicator on demo account for 2 weeks then run it on real account. Testing indicator on demo account is a good habit. always test indicator 1st..........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have used the power Strength of currency indicator but not for long time because in my opinion it does not help me for long term trading. and it just suited for scalping trade with TP 2-5 pips only. because of the strength of the currency can be changed in seconds and can be changed in irregular market sideways.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

Member mahmudi is on a distinguished road mahmudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes actually see the image you provide to us is very difficult to read what your indicator is given by them to form lines opposite one under one over there that we are amid very difficult to decide what is going on is there a trend indicator more easily and for free and can give us a few pips consistently

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan will become famous soon enough naziafarhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am really very confused after seeing the indicator here. So I did not sownload it but I am inetersted to use this for my profit increase please make some suggestions here so that I can use it and I can become profitable.

Member kutuk is on a distinguished road kutuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I saw the picture alone is a headache let alone analyze it definitely adds a headache, if you ask me most of the same indicators and nothing is 100% correct, until recently I did just read the news and through the candles

Member jg6073727 is on a distinguished road jg6073727's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a good indicator i will try this indicator on demo account for 2 weeks then run it on real account. Testing indicator on demo account is a good habit. always test indicator 1st
    Forex Trader
    jg6073727

7. The Following User Says Thank You to jg6073727 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member triplex will become famous soon enough triplex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Since yet I'm waiting that EURUSD and GBPUSD will point downwards on Recent Strength D1, then i will turn on again the EAs for both.
    Look at this Demo-Account:
    http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Trip...netz-11/201361

reagrds

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello fxbanjar,

thank you for your interest,
    I think you can make much system run with this as the parent trend, also some EAs can run as semiautomatic with the direction of the Recent STrength Indi.

regards

Banned fxbanjar is on a distinguished road fxbanjar's Avatar
    Thanks
    An interesting indicator to look at the strength of a currency against other currencies.
    Thank you for sharing and maybe later I want to try it.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello Tweaker031,

I'm using it to switch the direction to trade to an EA. You can see it in this Demo-Account:
    http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Trip...netz-11/201361

It's an martingale-EA, so it's very dangerous when it goes in the wrong way, you can see this in the Growth-Chart of the link above.
    I'm looking on the W1 and D1 of the recent strength and choose then the direction to which the EA has to trade, I think you can use it with several EA to use them as a semi-automatic EA.

Regards Triplex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast