+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41

Thread: FX Alphatrader.

Member Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234 has a spectacular aura about Snoopy1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi triplex,

i see it right that this strategy is not so good for range markets or? It seems to be good for trend markets. But let me ask you a question, how do you keep overview over different pairs?
    Will the alphatrader do a voice signal when a sell oder buy signal comes?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Snoopy1234 For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-29), triplex (2012-01-09)

Senior Member triplex will become famous soon enough triplex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    additional notes 2 for the strategy:

I'm using a strict money management and my risk is only 1 % from the account and a RR of 1:1, I don't use the TP and SL from the signal, I'm using SL to the last high/low and in the same row the TP. I'm using some scripts for MT4, I will put them in an separat folder to download
    Attached Images    
    Last edited by triplex; 2012-01-01 at 06:34 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to triplex For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-29)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    additional notes 1 for the strategy:

when a signal comes I'm also looking on W1 off the Chart, not only the Indis on H4. I'm looking on W1 onto the RSI-Indicator in the bottom(the second one) and only trade in this direction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to triplex For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-29)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello medhat4forex,

thank you for your reply. The author of the strategy also uses support/resistance and trendlines but I don't use them in this strategy. I am using 3 strategies, 2 indicatorbased strategies and 1 based on price action.
    At the alphatraderstrategy there are also some false signals, in my myfxbook-link you can see that I have got only 59% Winners(62% long and 56% short).

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to triplex For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-29), usmanbaloch (2018-03-31)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm demoing it since a few months on instaforex, you can see this on this link:
    http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Trip...atrader/151165

10. The Following User Says Thank You to triplex For This Useful Post:

raheel001 (2020-10-29)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

FX Alphatrader.

Hello,

I am new in this forum and I want to show you a trendfollowing strategy which I have found on this site:
    http://alphatrader1.wordpress.com/

You can download it here:

http://alphatrader1.wordpress.com/version-2-0/

It is a trendfollowing strategy which looks in the higher Timeframes of D1 and W1, entries will be shown and down in H4.
    On the Picture you can see the trends on W1 and D1 at the red and violett line, if price crosses the white line, the first RSI-histo is under the black MA and the second RSI is negativ and the Alarm is shown the you can enter the trade.

Greets Triplex
    Attached Images  

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to triplex For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2017-10-10), nona (2012-01-11), raheel001 (2020-10-29), usmanbaloch (2018-03-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41