+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: FX Alphatrader.

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    iss to bare me me filhaal kuch nahi kahun ga ki me me abhi iss new business ko he joined kiya hun lye me what is the bonus haha hun or isko learning bhi kar raha hun or I hope to me bohat joh kk seekh jaon or not and i have downloaded it, but why can't i run MT4? This indicator is only available for the MT5 version or? yes thank you for sharing this good info. I also read the details with you tips.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to seblak For This Useful Post:

yumna (2019-06-24)

Member combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin has a spectacular aura about combantrin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have any idea about the strategies of the book, but I am not sure that I have a right to say that I have not been able to do anything because I did not know how to use it, I do not know why I did not do it. If you have any questions about how to improve your business, please do not hesitate to contact us. If you have not been able to do any harm because of the fact that you have not been able to do so, then you have to do a lot of things in a way that is very difficult for you and you have a lot of trouble.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the results of this method we will collect lots and lots of strategies but we must always only use one strategy we talk about a lower time frame there it shows the worst results so don't apply it to a lower chart and save your time money. and I receive a notification of some apocryphal signals in the index, and if it is known that I warn you not to wait higher and wait for the indicator received in Meta Trader, you will get many answers to this indicator in the appointment

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a newcomer and I do not know about this, but I am studying now and as soon as I will get a lot of experience in this field and I really join this forum and thank all the brothers who sent good sharing here. and only the method for the indicator to use because of the fact, for indicators using karne to liye hi bane hi, aur to use bhi because of chahiye, wir up the wohi indicator sirf to karne trading bro fayda hota hi, jiske baare mein hum achchi tarah se jaante ho.

Member lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho has a spectacular aura about lumeho's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see right that this strategy because it doesn't make sense for various markets or? It seems reasonable for market trends. but let ME raise a problem for you, but does someone keep a summary of a completely different pair? Will the alpha trader make a sound signal once the Oder's sell signal arrives? and 50% hi, itna sahi hai hi, lekin is only good but hi, so that the curry edit is a mein strategy, up to 70% accuracy is not sahi kar sakte hai, aur fir is the basic strategy par achcha paisa mil sakta hai.

Banned sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest has a reputation beyond repute sakigbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,927 Times in 5,537 Posts
    maijn inka baray main nhi janata hun orr naa e mujhe inoko janay ki zarurat hai kun ka main vbbs itna janta hun ka mujhe bss insta per orr induian foum per mahnat kenri hai orr her haal main kerni hai kun k mujhe is main se bohat e acha profit hasil huva hai

Member madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan will become famous soon enough madun khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know what you can do to control your strategy, but if you agree with the strategy of the senior strategist, then you will be able to understand the strategy and will also be able to talk about your strategies for the purpose of making a plan and using it for the first time. Harus belajar has been promoted as a professor of psychological and medical science, and has been known for his involvement in the development of a family member

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how come ki bt sahi hi your strategy, bro, how come the trial demo account is chahiye. koi bhi trader, bro, koi strategy, ager post krta hi to i think wo the test is done for the post post hai. You are the main strategy, use kr chuka hu mujhe, you are achi strategy again. and I think if you have your own strategy then you should not use other traders' strategies because that will create confusion for you and you will not be able to manage to benefit from it. We must use our own strategy

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is very good, because so far I have always focused on existing indicators and I have never realized that everything turns out to be between fiction. and I have detected a lot of fictional signals in fact, and his index finger is famous. I advise you not to rely on and depending on the proverb of the indicators in the Meta Dealer that you leave to conclude a lot of explanation on these indicators in the installation

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think this strategy is not so fun to consist of a market or? It seems to be moral for market trends. But let me ask you, how do you make an overview of variant pairs? The Alphatrader Agreement does an articulating sign when the cozen river sign comes? and this indicator is not good because I use it in the maximum time my demo account gives the wrong results. So I suggest not using it. Basically I don't believe any indicators, I think a trader always trades only with his personal analysis, it develops traders' skills and keeps making profits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast