+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 59 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast

Thread: My technique and money management system.

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Business plan is good for profit within eight months, and I hope to put the results here in this forum after eight months you will reach these profits have painted, and I think that strategic Your will succeed because you will use only 1% of the capital in each deal, but if you have greed do not think you will succeed.
    Last edited by princeua; 2014-01-23 at 11:50 PM.

Banned sarc1122 is an unknown quantity at this point sarc1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    Money management is a major component of speculative trade. None of the traders can be successful and none of the trade systems can exist without it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ben is an unknown quantity at this point ben's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I hopes that beginners to learn a couple of thingsthere but I should have been complete if you can prepare it as a book with one printing display ones in your birth.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mimin_guoblok is an unknown quantity at this point mimin_guoblok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Assuming the smallest amount you can trade is a mini lot you have to round this down to mini lots or $8 per pip and That's right discipline is the most important because a good maney management is easy to be done but it is difficult to follow it so It is not possible to all earn by Forex and make money by Forex let alone So we have to work hard to use properly the money management and small lots in our trading

Member federertichka is an unknown quantity at this point federertichka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello my freind thank you for posting your nice strategy for tryng for any trader the professional and the beiginers yes its very fantastic thanks a lot

Banned mbuletz is an unknown quantity at this point mbuletz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Money management is the golden rule or making profit accordingly reedy and often we will also loss our money in forex then Money management is our ability to manage our risk and reward ratio in our daily trades so if its 20 pips stop loss than you can open 20cent per pip trade ll increase" but i not only want to get post for bonus i want my knowledge share not to keep for me self only a lot of trader knew about money management but less of them follow it because emotion affected and hard to control emotion while in the market plac

Junior Member siscowd is an unknown quantity at this point siscowd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i trust the greenhorn take in one or two thing there, yet might have been more thorough when you can arrange it like a book, with a print screen of your outline. when we had enough tolerance and control to our cash administration and appears as though you utilize averaging framework too within your trading.seems like i am set to utilize this framework too for my exchanging.

Banned fxdollars is an unknown quantity at this point fxdollars's Avatar
    Thanks
    The standerd money managment is percent risk every trade let alone In this case your money management will never be applied well that is but i guess it is not specific although we get winning for 19 and loses 11 but if we just make a little pips for 19 trades and big loses for 11 loses trade till trading with small lot is part of money management we are talking about with Usually forex dashboards are indicators and will tell you a lot of additional info about your account to improve your MM

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIHAIDERGILL12233 View Post
    mujhay aap ke startegy bahjut pasand ae hai lakin is per amal karna bahut mushkil he ku kay is kay leye bahut sabar karna paray ga mujhe r investment be zada se zada bana ho ge is kay leye mujhe.
    bhaiya ji agar koi strategy acha hain aur agar wo profitable lag raha hain to patience rakhna koi burai nai hain kyun ki is baat ko hum jante hain patience ke baad jab bhi signal milega wo signal kafi had tak acha hi hoga bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member moula9999 is an unknown quantity at this point moula9999's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The awesome team at Wile Nick Melchior, Cynthia Make
    Rosey, and Sharifah Sharomsah. Thank you for your pursuit of excellence
    and for sharing my excitement in getting this book out to the world.
    My forex mentors, Ed Ponsi and Kathy Lien. Thank you for shaping my
    thoughts early on in my trading career. Yes, news does matter.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 59 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open