+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Thread: My technique and money management system.

Senior Member pinkidoton is on a distinguished road pinkidoton's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not very complicated i have just invested 100 dollars of my money in forex and rest 50$ i have kept with me because if i loose my money then i can utilise the rest one in the field and 100$ is the best investment for beginners i think so.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shahzad105 is an unknown quantity at this point shahzad105's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main aik hi order lgata hoon wo bi buhat kam volume ka jab tak wo clear na ho jaay us waqat tak doosra order nahi lagata.is ki waja say mera account safe rehta hai or mujay koi problem nahi hooti. meray khayal main risk k bagair trading karnay say kabi bi loss nahi hota profit kam hota hai lekun loss say bacha ja sakta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member kokolkola is an unknown quantity at this point kokolkola's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In the long term also very profitable and commerce especially when we have a tendency, the patience and discipline of having our cash management and it, that seems use a commercial size system. Do you think that I will start with this technique even my commercial.

Senior Member shoyeb01 is an unknown quantity at this point shoyeb01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a longer term trading system really informative, in particular in the case that we had enough patience and tend to our branch cash management and the diameter of the trading system. I think my company is this technique.

Senior Member sagur is an unknown quantity at this point sagur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only EUR/SUD, hole/SUD and SUD/SF and I usually work on RSI and my only business software and 0.01 lot size and arrow and curve make more 3 transactions per day.

Member thirupathi is an unknown quantity at this point thirupathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The every time we found that we make some profit in one month but give loss in other month or latter. So it is a good way to make money from forex with out giving loss. in this system any one can make money for year after year without any fear of losing account and any tension in his trading. It also required small amount of time. I will try it very soon. At least it is a make money.

Banned dilljeet is on a distinguished road dilljeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    boht hi zaberdast baat batai aap ny mujhy 300 dolars loss kr k ya baat samajh i thi but mai nchahta un k newebs ko ya cheez bina kisi loss k pta chal jay ta k vo is kism k loss sy to kam iz kam bach skin

Banned wakasali is an unknown quantity at this point wakasali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Money Management Techniques. Aspiring traders, ... Money management is like a thermostat a control system for risk that keeps your trading within the comfort zone. the services of a whiz personal finance consultant.

Banned Kimcil2013 is on a distinguished road Kimcil2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by haney View Post
    whw did youo limit yourself to get more and if there was a good chance then you did not take it ? trade with lots size 0.01 is the safest and smallest number, it will give your more time to get another thing for making profit,,,but it is yours, you made a decision , but if for me, then i will try to maximize my trading to get more and more as long as i follow my rules
    every people have different strategy my friends, we can force our strategy to other people, we need to understand the habits, attitude and the psychology of every trader. Not all strategy on this forum are suitable for all trader, it was caused that reasons. I see you are agresive trader, so you are love to trade with high lots or something like that. But, some people are better to choose safe ways. Like me, i better to use only 20% from my equity on my trade. and open max only 0.2 lot per order.

Banned sikhendy is an unknown quantity at this point sikhendy's Avatar
    Thanks
    about my technique to predict the market, sometimes not very good enough. i need to train harder to get powerful technique. about money management system, i prefer to safe all my profits and use them as my capital for the first time until i have collect about $1.000 capital from profits then the rest of profits i want to withdraw 50% of them. i hope i can grow my capital to make more profits step by step..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open