+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: My technique and money management system.

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Go to the first new post of My Engineering and money management system Here I illustrate my strategy with this system. I doubled my money in 8 months. I think that's enough for me. First I deposit 100 dollars for forex ... It started with manikah and I explain here my money management techniques and systems where we can double our money in 1 year or less. But doubling my money within 8 months is no risk. But you can also be unsure in 8 months. You can in 6 months or less or in 1 year. You set your target in 1 year. When you deposit 100 dollars, that's also a risky amount. I suggest you first deposit 100 dollars, but keep it in your pocket for another 200 dollars and follow my technique. In 1 year you might get another 200 or 3oo dollars.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji kisi bhi trading system ko esme trader uses kar raha hai for esme money managing the market I am sick because of chahiye, risk of ice market ko I samajhkar he is a merchant ape liye sick ka karakenga aur old capital using kar sakenga .. and I found it's a good way to manage your balance, but don't forget to use laverage too, laverage 300 is enough for a balance of 100 dollars. and do not open more than 20 trades of 0.15 for each as a measure

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you say the truth and you really work in this market. You follow the rules of money management. I hope you are a successful trader and you make a big profit with your strategy. Because most of the successful traders follow the rules of money management and they succeed and only the calculation of money management is easy, hi, easy hum isko, follow sakte hai bhai, iske liye humare ko capital kitna hi pahle yeeh, I hope maanlo 100 $ so that capital hi for 0.10 cents of ismein so many kabhi use na kare bhai.

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trading system is very profitable in the long run, especially if we have enough patience and discipline to manage our money and seem to use the system as a very ordinary trade. It seems that I will use this method also for my business and I follow the trend and the 4 hour chart and make some good trades become comparable for the same trade. You can ensure that there is good trade in the same thing. to ensure that you get the best in trading. You can be there for a good reason.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Haan bhai shuru untuk analisis has been said to have been hurt, but he has got to understand that he has been able to solve the problem, even if he has analysis, that he can also have an analysis fundamental brother, or he is not able to do any other work for the past. bhai I do not know how to deal with the forex and analog donation, but I do not know how to do it, but I can not do anything about it, but I do not know how to teach when it comes to teaching me.

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    He has learned how to translate the name of the person, he wants to know how to do the work that he is able to earn, because he is a good friend of the businessman, he does not know how to do it, but I have a plan to teach him I do not want to do anything .. I do not want to use any of the techniques and strategies of the forex market for you, but you have to be careful about the strategies of the market. You can use your forex for the Forex market, you will be able to use the forex bs, and you will be able to buy it. come to you for the first time

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friends, I have learned how to make a lot of money by using a lot of things, and I am happy to announce that I have a very good job, and I have a great deal of money, and I have a great idea about how to do it. If you have any questions, please contact us for more information about your technical expert. I do not know how many people have been able to help me in this way, I have been able to say that I am able to do anything because I have not been able to do anything because I am being a part of my family, I am here to stay.

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For the forex of the forex, it is important to teach a lesson that it is very difficult for people to learn how to work independently from their work, but if you want to do so, then you can ask them for more information. I have been using a forex for a long time now. I have used my demo program to join my team. I used to get a new tab in the same way that I used to use real money for this purpose

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Regardless of the techniques we apply in trading, if we don't have a smart money management strategy to protect our capital, it won't work. So money management can sometimes be more important than the trading method itself. and Humen trading karne to liye technical analysis using the jar because of chahiye, analysis of huye kiye market, the market predicts the trading rate because it is hi hota danger, so that the koi strategy will be cleared to aapko chahiye ki sabse the usse demo account jaaye aur jab wo aapko lage that is profitable to live phir account par trading karni chahiye.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    always use the goo calculation of my lot size so that my risk is limited every trader must have a system that is sweet in his personality and account size and leverage can also learn through your experience and can improve their trading skills. and saab ji bikul es kam mai application ne jo es kam mai money mangement brick ee hai hum es kam mai achi get income tabi kar sakte hi jab application es kam mai hard work se kam karte hi es kam mai so that money app mangement nai bana te hi fer es application kam mai achi income nai kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex best business hai hum es kam mai achi income kar sakte hai fer application es kam mai achi income nai bana sakte hai bai saab ji

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 59 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open