+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you deal with successive losses?

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by makaroni View Post
    ye sabse acha tarika hai forex me apne losses ko handle karne ka..apne losses ko analyse karke aage tarding karne se aapko age chalke bahut fadyah otah ai aur aapko loss kiye hue sare paise bhi recover ho jate hai agar aapne thik se apne losses wali deal ko analyse kiya ho to..forex me profi wali deal se apko jitna seekhne ko milega use zada apko lsos wali deal se seekhne ko milta hai..har trader ko apen losses ko zarur analyse karna chahaiye
    निश्चित रूप से मेरे प्रिय, मेरे लिए मैं पूरी तरह से विश्वास करता हूं कि कभी-कभी हमारे लिए अपनी भावनाओं को नियंत्रित करना और लगातार नुकसान के बाद आराम करना मुश्किल होता है। लेकिन, कभी-कभी इस व्यवसाय में, हम इससे बच नहीं सकते हैं। याद रखें कि कभी-कभी हमें लगातार नुकसान हो सकता है, लेकिन कभी-कभी हमें लगातार लाभ भी मिल सकता है। फिर धीरज रखो, हम अभी भी अच्छा लाभ कमा सकते हैं अगर हम अनुशासन में रहें

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personally when i faced this type of condition at that time i left trading and spend time with family and friends and take break of two or three day after that i return to my trading and first of all i evaluate my trades that i loose just to ensure that i will not met with the same type of losses again and make my tradign system more better with this type of evaluation. aap aagr chahe to hardwork and knwledge ke sath ashi trade krke ashi success make kr skte hein isme koi shak nhi he forex ek esa business he jisme aap hardwork ke sath hi success hasil kr skte ho je bat ekdum clear he bhai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni will become famous soon enough makaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye sabse acha tarika hai forex me apne losses ko handle karne ka..apne losses ko analyse karke aage tarding karne se aapko age chalke bahut fadyah otah ai aur aapko loss kiye hue sare paise bhi recover ho jate hai agar aapne thik se apne losses wali deal ko analyse kiya ho to..forex me profi wali deal se apko jitna seekhne ko milega use zada apko lsos wali deal se seekhne ko milta hai..har trader ko apen losses ko zarur analyse karna chahaiye

Member aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja will become famous soon enough aswaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agr aap ko forex trading mai successive loss horha hai to aap ko forex trading mai pareshaan honay ki zaroorat nhi hai aap forex trading mai achi trades lga sktay ho aur aap forex trading mai bs aik cheez ko follow kia kro kay aap hamesha is mai trade apnay dimagh sai lgaya kro aap is mai greed sai door rha kro aap ko is mai kamiyaabi hogi Successive losses is a bad thing without a doubt, that will affect your thinking and your trading in the end of it, once we lose we should ask ourselves why we have lost and through that learn from the mistakes made such a way that we don't end up repeating the same mistakes in the future for they will only lead to more losses...

Member qomat will become famous soon enough qomat will become famous soon enough qomat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The value of losing money is a nifty abstraction, not in its own consciousness but by good of the after personalty it causes to Forex traders out there. The monger who is hydrophobic to retrogress instrument invariably move out ways to turn fortunate, thus overcoming his fright to several honour. A trader who is but tolerable is the bottom soft of monger because there testament be emotional or nothing to contend him to beautify finer at trading.

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes when trading forex of course I consider we need to take a break to make us relax, because I'm sure the loss will affect our emotions. so we had to take a break so that we can remain comfortably psychology. but it also will make us able to think well and calm when trading forex. so it became my opinion the best way to cope with when loss in trading. I have a good trading system which can help me to deal with successive losses. The system is in risk management. My risk per trade is only 1%, when i get 10 times successive losses, i only lose 10%. My reward per trade is 3 times risk, so i only need to make 4 profit trades and i still can make profit

Member qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret will become famous soon enough qhamvret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar mujhe is market mein bahut hi jayada excess loss hota hai to mein kabhi kabar apne strategies ko test karat hoon aur agar kahi koi mistake ho raha hai to us ko thik karne ka kosis karta hoon par agar phir bhi mistakes ho raha hai to i think i need some rest and need some fresh mind in trading for profitable results Successive losses is a bad thing without a doubt, that will affect your thinking and your trading in the end of it, once we lose we should ask ourselves why we have lost and through that learn from the mistakes made such a way that we don't end up repeating the same mistakes in the future for they will only lead to more losses that we can not afford to be having for a healthy trading business.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that sometimes it is hard for us to control our emotion and be relax after successive losses. But however, sometimes in this business, we can't avoid it. Remember that sometimes we can get successive loss, but sometimes we can get successive profit also. Then be patience, we still can make good profit if we be discipline

Member skamran is on a distinguished road skamran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sir mujhay jab jab loss howa hay to may nay ya check kiya hay kay mujhay loss howa qune hay phir may nay apni us galti par kaabo paya hay to phir ab may sakoon say profit kama raha hoon ya ab bohat hi kam satha par hay laykin wakat kay sath sath ya bar jaay gaa.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)