+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 148 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you deal with successive losses?

Banned sabbirislam is an unknown quantity at this point sabbirislam's Avatar
    Thanks
    If i change successive losses, then initial of all, i instrument survey my strategy.Because there testament mistakes in my strategy which makes me to alter money again and again.So i faculty operation out those mistakes and then urinate a new strategy and i module test that new strategy on demo story and then after few life,i testament use it on live invoice, if it totality statesman effectively.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law is just really nice Mr Law's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Loss and profit is a part of the Forex trading and everybody or every trader should know that how to deal with these losses. I deal with loss with patience and controlling my emotional behavior because i think this is the best way to handle your loss and control your loss in your future trades. You have to deal with loss with a patience and control your emotions while trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

sufiyan22
    well dear g kuch aesey pair hotey hai jo kuch points against jaker phr se pullback kartry hai so onme again same trade lgao jo pehly lgai thi to profit higa jaise kwh eur usd ye hamesha pullback karta hai dear g aap azmaa kar dekhloo ak dafa

Member Md Salman is an unknown quantity at this point Md Salman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a very good and well business from online shear market .we should greed in forex then we should stop loss in forex trading business .we should be learning forex trading business .forex is the one of the best business .

Member sami8089 is an unknown quantity at this point sami8089's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab mera loss hota hay tu mein bilkul bhi emotional nahi hota hon aur phr mein again achi prediction karta hon aur trade open kar deta hon aur mera loss bhi recover ho jata hay kiyon kay mein aik acha trader ban giya hon mein nay bahot time forex par spend kiya hay .

Senior Member rabinish is an unknown quantity at this point rabinish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sometimes it is hard to control our emotion when we deal with successive losses, especially if we lose so much money. it makes us must trade with low risk, then consecutive losses will not makes us regret or feel depressed anymore, but we still have stable emotion and do not trade with emotion, but with calm mind

Banned barua is an unknown quantity at this point barua's Avatar
    Thanks
    The value of losing money is a nifty abstraction, not in its own consciousness but by good of the after personalty it causes to Forex traders out there. The monger who is hydrophobic to retrogress instrument invariably move out ways to turn fortunate, thus overcoming his fright to several honour. A trader who is but tolerable is the bottom soft of monger because there testament be emotional or nothing to contend him to beautify finer at trading.

Banned shafaat-kazmi is an unknown quantity at this point shafaat-kazmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well as long as my experience is concerned i did not have any successive losses if i will have definitely i will discontinue trading that day because when my badluck start it does not stop the whole day therefore whatever i am doing i discontinue that.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,667 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader ko chhy woh Forex Trading main losses ko control kia karay aor Forex Trading main wrong way ka use na karay aor Forex Trading main market ky favorable conditions ko smjy aor Forex Trading main thek time ka wait karay aor Forex Trading main good profit earn karay aor loss ko profit main lay

Trusted Member mahera is on a distinguished road mahera's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear hamen jab forex market mein successive loss hoty hen to dear phar hmen chaye k hamen forex market mein hum jis strategy ko follow kar k hum forex market mein trading karty hen usy check karna chaye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 148 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 98 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)