+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 148 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you deal with successive losses?

Member golkol is an unknown quantity at this point golkol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ess business me traders ko loss aur profit to hote hi rahta hai, experienced traders ke liye ye normal things hoti hai wo apne loss ko analysis karte hai aur loss se kuch learn bhi karte hai, loss hone par humen uske reason ko find karna chahiye taki phir se future me humen waisa koi loss nahi ho paaye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Aslamjee is on a distinguished road Aslamjee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jnab g forex business bohaqt riski haai ye saab jantey hain iailiye hame stop loss lgana chahye jnab g hame is she y kafi faidaa hoo sakta hai jnab g mene apna stio loss nahi lgaya os wajha se mujhe account wash huwa

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saprilali is an unknown quantity at this point saprilali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend we should know tht profit and loss both are the part of the forex trading and we have to accept losses and we need to be mentally prepare because forex is a risk reward trading business and we need to accept any losses and if we see losses then we have to accept that and have to rethink about our strategy.

Senior Member Aslamjee is on a distinguished road Aslamjee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well jnaab g hamey forex trading mee joo bhi usefuk tools hai istmal karney chahye like stop loss and take profit ye hame loss honey se bachatey hai our jamri trdae profit wlai ko loss me janey sey bhi bchatey hai jnaa g

Junior Member mbilalabid is an unknown quantity at this point mbilalabid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex main lose recoved ho jata achi planing ka sath lose recoved ho sekta ha forex main lose or profit dono ha ap forex per lean k ka achi income bna sekta or achi kr sekta ha or apna lose recoved kr sekta ha

Member aminulislamkhan is an unknown quantity at this point aminulislamkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A very well to do the same thing, the easy way, I saw less and less also to stop the trade and start to analyze your own mistakes, the reason why I have so much to lose, and if I find my error, I start to trade on the demo, so he can't beat my error, and when I feel like I will not repeat my problem after a few days, so that to start again the real company.

Banned zahid1125 is an unknown quantity at this point zahid1125's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, I have continued harm may stop trading and review your mistakes, so why so much and I find fault overcome their shortcomings in order to start trading in demo can and I'm losing the feeling that in a few days when I will not repeat that mistake real resume trading.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Having losses consistently can be a very tragic situation for the trader. It is very sad to see our capital decline with each operation. But you have to be optimistic because adversity can be overcome. Good capital management is essential to withstand constant losses

Junior Member aoubidf is an unknown quantity at this point aoubidf's Avatar
    Thanks
    ye sabse acha tarika hai forex me apne losses ko handle karne ka..apne losses ko analyse karke aage tarding karne se aapko age chalke bahut fadyah otah ai aur aapko loss kiye hue sare paise bhi recover ho jate hai agar aapne thik se apne losses wali deal ko analyse kiya ho to..forex me profi wali deal se apko jitna seekhne ko milega use zada apko lsos wali deal se seekhne ko milta hai..har trader ko apen losses ko zarur analyse karna chahaiye

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mai to saber he kar leta hon or apni mistakes ko dekh leta hon jiss ki waja say loss howa ho or main es main loss tba he karta hon jab mai ney stop loss ka use na kiya ho or meri her trade loss mai chalti jati ai es terha say
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 148 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)