+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 148 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you deal with successive losses?

Senior Member Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78 has a reputation beyond repute Shahid78's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,300 Times in 2,423 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In case of successive loss, stop trading and relax for a while. After getting fresh enthusiasm, rethink your strategy, recollect your good times and plan for your new sesseon. Also try to take help from sincere and experienced trader of the forex. Make the way new one and dont loose your confidence at this stage because itr is critical stage of trading,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shahid78 For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-04-30), Farooq007 (2019-04-30), forexrunner (2019-04-30)

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we experience a loss in a row then the main thing we have to do for me to find ourselves weak points why we are constantly losing money, maybe we should pause to enter the market and find important information we have a weak point by browsing on the internet, and only then do we calm our minds and hearts that are not in our minds to take revenge for our previous losses because it is in vain I think

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I get successive losses, I take a short break from trading and open all my lost past trades and I try to analyze the causes of my losses and work on those factors to make sure I don't repeat them. I returned to trading slowly afterwards. and Traders must be careful when dealing with their own success and sometimes they become their own target of success when they become overconfident which leads to ignorance and carelessness and causes traders to fall.

Banned ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999 is a glorious beacon of light ij999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Agr tou ap ney already trade open ki hai tou es key lye ap ko market analysis krna hai. jis key bad ap fasal kro gy k ap ney trade close krna hai ya phr wait krna hai. Es key bad ap ki loss wali trade bhe profit mai hja sakty hai. Forex market mai jo bhe trade open ya close krna hai. tou analysis ki madad sey krna hai. Es key begar nahi krna hai.

Member gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000 has a spectacular aura about gold1985000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Always recommend to novice traders or professional traders to manage capital is the secret of success in forex. I hope you understand this. You only have to learn about a strategy to gain from them. The reason for your consecutive loss is not to manage Ras Malik

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gold1985000 For This Useful Post:

ij999 (2019-04-22)

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    The best way to deal with successive losses is to minimize your trades and start investigating the reason behind the losses. Most of the time traders start over trading after successive loss in this way to want to recover their loss but instead they lose more and they get margin call. I think after successive losses we should try to find out our mistakes and should take some rest.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

mazaribest (2019-04-25), Talentedmunda (2019-04-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-25)

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    Maybe you're right if there is time which it is better to move back to demo account again after I experienced losses many times in a row.
    It is happening because you will feel down after experiencing losses many times and it's not good for your psychology. If you are down then
    it's better to move back on demo account to bring back your confidency.
    Quick reply to this message

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

mazaribest (2019-04-25)

Member setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan has a spectacular aura about setan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My way to deal with consecutive losses is to correct the mistakes I made. various ways you can do, including those with less detailed analysis, I used a large time frame to see the movement of the overall price trend, to determine my open position using a smaller time frame. better understand a technique, rather than learning a lot of techniques to trade. and It is better to reduce the frequency of your trade and try to identify the problem area. Once identified you can deal with it. problem recognition is the most important thing to overcome. Several times it's better to take a break from trading and do other things for a month or two. then start your trading with a new strategy.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you have enough knowledge, trading will be fun for you. And that is the reason why the most skilled traders and the most satisfied, because they trade forex with pleasure, know full well that the secret of making a profit is in them. and Traders must be careful when dealing with their own success and sometimes they become their own target of success when they become overconfident which leads to ignorance and carelessness and causes traders to fall.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir the best way to deal with successive losses is to minimize your trades and start investigating the reason behind the losses. Most of the time traders start over trading after successive loss in this way to want to recover their loss but instead they lose more and they get margin call. I think after successive losses we should try to find out our mistakes and should take some rest so learn and earn.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Attraction (2019-04-23), Farooq007 (2019-04-25), forexrunner (2019-04-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 148 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)