+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you deal with successive losses?

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you see that you are constantly facing losses then you don't need to trade more. You only need to study trading before starting in a real account. After learning you can do the exercises on a demo account and you will see that you now start earning money then start trading again. and I think the best way to deal with this situation is to take a break from trading and review your strategy. You can try it further in the demo and see if it makes more negative results. if so, you have to give up and try a new strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syarif will become famous soon enough syarif will become famous soon enough syarif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sequential losses help us make extra profit. We started buying and selling shows to make sure I had a personal problem, and also in the next few days after I thought I would win it wasn't my own fault, I quickly started buying and selling the real thing again and replicating it, and to assess the study of the actual mistakes. accident, which he actually produced as well as trying to bug the wrong debate. and that will only add that I have a lot of experience lost because there are losers there will be some analysis will be some traders to get him more from the trading business to get more profit from this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Consecutive and consecutive losses in forex trading This conclusive proof that there is a bug in the trader and his weak skills means the best solution and retraining on a demo account to avoid losing real money and to strengthen and improve your skills to achieve reasonable profits for balance. and When someone is faced with sequential losses, he must immediately stop trading and ask what is wrong? In most cases it is excessive trading or excessive leverage or unplanned trading. One must restart trade only after correcting this error.

Member panah will become famous soon enough panah will become famous soon enough panah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have to react boldly to losing streaks, we don't have to stop trading but we have to do an analysis of our work where mistakes were made and why the strategy failed. If we get answers to these questions then we can easily handle our losses. and applications such as phile if I trade because ho gye aur agher wo lose the main chye jye tu app ko is the main profit ko i wait kara ho gye aur apni the size of the trade when we us exare e app because of loss hune guardian trad se app account washing account application aur ko agher dosri trading because ho app is easy because the application is a ho porfit account the main trading account is closed because of.

Member darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap will become famous soon enough darmanap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I lost so much and after I found my mistake I then started trading on the demo so I could overcome my mistakes. There is no other way to prevent consecutive losses in forex unless I use risk management under any conditions in the market. If a person faces successive losses then he must have some rest in Forex trading. Learn from crashes and the value of mistakes that they make and try to minimize mistakes and misreading.

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are a victim of sequential losses, I would advise you to close your trade, turn off your computer and take a good nap. Because after losing, we traders generally try to invest in bad trade and lose more money, so it's better not to trade. If it is going to be difficult but can you be from a big loss and we have lost in a row and we have to stop trading and wait for the market to come to support us to be the main reason behind succession losses so you have to control it and try to build confidence by playing in small volumes with small profit.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,578 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lipsee View Post
    Dear friends agar successively loss araha ho to trading stop kar dani chaheya. our favorable conditions ka intazar karna chaheya. undha dhundh trading nahi karni chaheya or wait krna chahye.
    लगातार घाटे को संभालने का सबसे अच्छा तरीका है कि आप अपने व्यापार को कम से कम करें और उन नुकसान के पीछे के कारणों की जांच शुरू करें। ज्यादातर समय व्यापारी इस तरह से हारने के बाद व्यापार शुरू करते हैं ताकि अपने नुकसान को ठीक करना चाहते हैं लेकिन इसके बजाय वे अधिक खो देते हैं और उन्हें मार्जिन कॉल मिलता है। मुझे लगता है कि लकीर खोने के बाद हमें अपनी गलतियों का पता लगाने की कोशिश करनी चाहिए और आराम करना चाहिए।

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whether you wait or stop for some time ... but if you see a commodity opportunity increase, wait for the commodity to rise. In general, investors make money by buying securities and then selling them for profit at some point. It is not unusual for investors to maintain their positions anywhere from several months to years. On the other side of the coin there is a trader. A typical trader holds shares for no more than a few days, and often trades in and out of the stock several times a day.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    Dear friends agar successively loss araha ho to trading stop kar dani chaheya. our favorable conditions ka intazar karna chaheya. undha dhundh trading nahi karni chaheya or wait krna chahye.

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear me, it's better to sit quietly once you lose time and see your decisions that make you face loss. this must be something wrong in your decision. so it's time to calm down and see the market conditions. if the market as a whole leads to losses than you expect that the market will rise again but if only a few trades lose than you have to change it and deal with higher demand trades ..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 148 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)