+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 148 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you deal with successive losses?

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Market does not run as per our position or in favor of our position. It runs as per his own technical levels and the depend upon news ( about the economical and political condition of major countries). So if I do any wrong level entry which cause me loss, first of all I check whether I have done as per my money management or not? If yes then wait with the patience, if I found that position is over for my margin, then I just close the position at loss and wait fro a fresh opportunity and trade with small quantity than previous.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee has a reputation beyond repute Lipsee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,643 Times in 3,445 Posts
    for you to have the option to manage progressive misfortunes in forex exchanging business, it involves a great deal of things. A portion of those thing that with assistance you to manage it are ensure you are plan and target every day and furthermore control your feeling while in the market. My companion we should know tht benefit and misfortune both are the piece of the forex exchanging and we need to acknowledge misfortunes and we should be intellectually get ready in light of the fact that forex is a hazard reward exchanging business and we have to acknowledge any misfortunes and in the event that we see misfortunes, at that point we need to acknowledge that and need to reevaluate about our methodology.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by shoump View Post
    successive loses hote h forex meh kyuki kabhi kabhi price hmari strategies ko test krta hai ,lekin ye jyda der tak nhi chlta kyukii agar strategies right ho or sahi fundamentals se bnayi gyi ho toh vo mostly ek general market condition meh apko profit degi ap live trading se off le skte hai kuch dino tak or fir hume vaapas aake ek or fresh mind se trading start karni chahiy.
    लगातार नुकसान होने के बाद मैं खुद को अपने व्यापार से दूर रखता हूं और खुद को अन्य घरेलू गतिविधियों में व्यस्त रखता हूं, मैं घबराता नहीं हूं क्योंकि मुझे पता है कि नुकसान विदेशी मुद्रा में अपरिहार्य है और कोई भी नुकसान से नहीं रोक सकता है। मैं अपनी गलती से सीखता हूं और उस गलती को नहीं दोहराने की कोशिश करता हूं जो नुकसान का कारण बनती है, मैं नए लोगों से यह भी पूछूंगा कि उन्हें भयानक स्थिति से निपटना चाहिए, कभी भी नुकसान से डर नहीं लगता है, आशा है कि आप समझ जाएंगे।

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    successive loses hote h forex meh kyuki kabhi kabhi price hmari strategies ko test krta hai ,lekin ye jyda der tak nhi chlta kyukii agar strategies right ho or sahi fundamentals se bnayi gyi ho toh vo mostly ek general market condition meh apko profit degi ap live trading se off le skte hai kuch dino tak or fir hume vaapas aake ek or fresh mind se trading start karni chahiy.

Member fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta has a spectacular aura about fakta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for you to be able to deal with successive losses in forex trading business, it entails a lot of things. Some of those thing that with help you to deal with it are make sure you are plan and target per day and also control your emotion while in the market. My friend we should know tht profit and loss both are the part of the forex trading and we have to accept losses and we need to be mentally prepare because forex is a risk reward trading business and we need to accept any losses and if we see losses then we have to accept that and have to rethink about our strategy.

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should learn how to use the forex tools like stop loss and take profit. We should choose a best pair of currencies like euro/ us dollar. We should be patience and take rest for sometime well. When i am losing successive in the forex market i stop to trade the real account because i will not want to lose all my money into the forex market.trader just need to find a good strategy that will bring them good amount of money in the forex market

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well bro I think forex trading main los hota hay to main koi bi tenshion nahi lyta main apni mistakes ko find karta hu and forex trading main next time say wo mistakes repeat nahi karta. forex trading main demo account practice say ap loss nahi karo gay. My friend I think as a beginner we should close the trade after hitting the target area because it will increase our confidence level and we can easily get ready for the next order and when we would be an experienced trader then we can make good profit from using trailing stop.

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar market hamray again chal rahi hae ye behtar yehe hae k trade na ki jay, barhal ham mukhtalif strategies par amal kar kay har qism ki market say profit earn kar sakty hian. aur big losses say bach sakty hain. es kay leay hamain trading ko ziada say ziada seekhna pary ga aur har qism ki strategy ko seekhna pary ga. dear bro for me I start trading in demo so that I can overcome my faults and after few days when I feel that now I will not repeat my mistake then I start the real trading again and Learn from crash and judge the mistakes that he is making and try to minimize mistakes and wrong discissions.

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir mai agr trading karke loss hoti hai to mujhe trading ko fir se open karne ki liye pahele trading ki learning ko bahatar karne ki liye good strategy ready karna chaiye take fir se traded me hame loss kam se kam ho , is market me wo hi kamayab hoti hai jo is market me strategy ko accge follow kare . Brother its a good question jab mujhe kisi din lagataar forex trading se loss ho rahay hun tu then mein kuch din k lye Forex trading se break le leta hun aur yeh dekhnay ki koshish kerta hun k aakhir mujhe loss hua kyun hai aur future mein mein iss tarah k loss se kesay save reh sakta hun.

Member salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx has a spectacular aura about salimah fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    successful honay ky loss sy avoid karna hota hiaa ur confidence aur experience dono bahot needed hoti hay aap forex say unlimited money made kar saktay hay yeh aik bahot acha business hay aap ko chayie kay forex ko achi tarha say learn karay takay aap ka knowledge increase ho mein chata hon kay forex mein aap sab aik achay trader ban jay . I can add to this thread that the dealing with successive losses is hard. You will feel bad and depressed, but do not worry you will getted betters, just have to learned how to traded as more and the improved on your skills. You should buy more books on forex trading or learn from expert traders on this forums !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 148 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)